Beverages and Blades - Traditional of Course

Doing my part to help clean out the fridge this evening ;)

hnGaDgQ.jpg

Pretty good day so far: slept in a little; made migas a la mexicana with bacon for my wife and me; went to the barber shop, and was second in line for my barber, even though it's Saturday; and now enjoying a nine-inch Arturo Fuente cigar with Tullamore Dew Irish Whiskey, watching Army vs. Michigan (Army winning 14-7 at halftime).
IVMcgjz.jpg
Fortunately, we didn't get to the bar until the fourth quarter, which was bad enough.
bBHBPOV.jpg

Great drink, I also like it with Ginger Beer (you can even get Ginger Beer 5.2% alcohol for extra vroom:D) Kentucky Mule style:thumbsup: Intrigued by many pictures I see of tumblers with giant ice chunks, how are they made? Ice machine?

Thanks, Will

Great drink, I also like it with Ginger Beer (you can even get Ginger Beer 5.2% alcohol for extra vroom:D) Kentucky Mule style:thumbsup: Intrigued by many pictures I see of tumblers with giant ice chunks, how are they made? Ice machine?

Thanks, Will

Thanks for the Ginger beer nudge, Will. I will try it. The ice cubes are from the ice maker in our fridge. I have a silicone ice tray to make 4 LARGE cubes, but one will just barely fit in my tumblers, leaving little room for liquids. I could get larger drink tumblers, but that's a step down the road to perdition, I fear.
- Stuart

Back