Beverages and Blades - Traditional of Course

TlOlG7S.jpg

Another summer themed brew. Love Victory Brewing as well as Boker Barlows.

We made it to the weekend yo!
ZJ5imW3.jpg
Baby, it's hot outside, but at least the beer's nice and cool.

mMw8RgNh.jpg

Have a great weekend, folks!
Great taste in knives and beer gentlemen. My daughter and I are going to hit a few breweries in STL tomorrow, just she and I, really looking forward to it. 😎👍

Love Dale’s Pale Ale - haven’t tried the other two yet. So many beers, so little time!
I am happy to report that if you are a fan of DPA then you will enjoy the other two as well.

Reactions: AnW
Wow! I had no idea there was Stan Musial beer (or bat mugs); very cool! :cool::thumbsup::cool:
(I think Musial is underrated, if that makes sense for a first-ballot hall of Fame player.)

- GT

I think it’s been out in the STL area for a couple years. Definitely agree on Musial, maybe if he had been in a bigger market who knows. At least he’s appreciated where he played though

Around here, he is “Stan the Man!” 😎👍

😁 :thumbsup:

2IeYw2y.jpg

(Sorry, that photo is off-topic for this thread, but on-topic for the conversation… which I also missed by about a week! 🙃 I’ll make up for it next time with two on-topic beverage-and-blade photos.)😉 😁

2IeYw2y.jpg

(Sorry, that photo is off-topic for this thread, but on-topic for the conversation… which I also missed by about a week! 🙃 I’ll make up for it next time with two on-topic beverage-and-blade photos.)😉 😁
A couple of nice pieces right there! 😊👍

2IeYw2y.jpg

Barrett, I had forgotten that you had that baseball, and also how striking the grain is on your desert ironwood Guardians lambsfoot! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:
(One positive thing about getting older and starting to have some memory deficits is that lots of "old news" turns out to be a recurring pleasant surprise! ;):eek:🤪)

- GT

Back