Buck 110s and 112s SLIMS

That's one of fastest ways to dull your knife....
the no razor marking with the knife in it is good though.

cardboard eats edges fast but ductboard is the worst. the fiberglass kills the edge on any steel in no time. literally 1 cut. only the geometry allows cuts to still be made. hair wilting after fiberglass ductboard......no way.:)

I've got plenty of razor knives laying around the warehouse for cardboard. I just stuck it in there for the pics, but does cut through it like butter, sweet knife!!

Corrugated paper has caustic soda in it, it'll eat away at the metal of the knife... It'll burn a hole thru you, it's activated by moisture...

dont know of anyone showed this yet, but the plastic slims have the lockbar nub like the lts do.......

15391260516295206281441914553222.jpg

not as bad as the lts, but its there. I dont mind it, but for anyone who doesnt want to remove it or see it.......stick to the pro versions.

another pic.....

15391261765452249644360731238038.jpg

I got both my 112 and 110s. My only quick complaint is they should have put the thumb stud further down the blade just for a little more leverage when opening.

I got both my 112 and 110s. My only quick complaint is they should have put the thumb stud further down the blade just for a little more leverage when opening.
trade off though. if it's on the blade side.....it limits the full blade length as the studs get in the way of cutting. as is one could use the full blade to go through whatever cutting. that doesnt matter to some and I get that but it is a tradeoff. I'm good as is as when I want to use the full blade I can.

Anybody know what Buck's retail prices will be on these? I see that resellers (all seemingly sold out now) had the micarta 112's at about $80.

My 112 slim in FRN arrived today and resides in my pocket as I write. The lock up is perfect and the fit is proper except for a loose thumb stud. I had to squeeze it pretty hard in the vice to make a difference and I applied some Loctite, for good measure. Now it will get a chance to prove itself at work. Meanwhile, I'll be eyeballing a micarta 112.

Got the 110 &112 in micarta (brown) really love these excellent edge holding ,very easy in the pocket,micarta looks and feels excellent-not to crazy about the clip but may try my hand at a diy titanium clip. If your on the fence don't be ,you won't be disappointed,been on the watch since they first announced they were going to put them together.
The 112 handle to blade ratio takes a few minutes to get used to but now just love the good grip.
The 110 I have not carried it yet,but it looks and feels great

Just picked up the 112 in Micarta and a 112 G10. Both pocket clips. Ill post pics shortly. Cool stuff

Everybody is going to be out. I heard a rumor that Buck was low on S30V steel...So they sent out everything they had, that's why they disappeared off of the website.

Everybody is going to be out. I heard a rumor that Buck was low on S30V steel...So they sent out everything they had, that's why they disappeared off of the website.
true or are ya kidding Sir?

There was like 50 micarta 110 s30V in the store.Or 112s. Cant remember which model.

Back