Busses and Whisky

greetings and salutations, due to lockdownunder, spent my fuel budget on a 12yr single malt and a couple of lobster tails. well... the lobster tails tasted like yabbies from a muddy dam and the single malt...half the bottle and it still tastes like metholated spririts!..will be a more dicerning consumer next time. now to the point of this spirit induced rave. Is drunk weilding/fondeling of your busse knife a thing? I find that nude drunk weilding realy helps to dicipline my form, is nude weilding a thing? no cuts or trips to the emergency department yet! although decades of practice may have influenced such hubris.🙃

Lockdown does strange things to us all lol.

Normally I say post pics, but in this case we can probably get by without it.

if god had
Lockdown does strange things to us all lol.

Normally I say post pics, but in this case we can probably get by without it.
ment for us to wear clothes we would have been born that way! actualy skin grows back, its cheaper than the local charity shoppe! back in the day🙃

wow trhee quarters of the botle of meths its just like mothers milk, nude weilding rules oh yeah🙃

First rule of drinking and Busse's is~ admit to nothing, take no photos and most importantly "deny-deny-deny" ~ But a pic of the bottle and Busse' are greatly appreciated :D

Who needs Whiskey when you got Tequila

ztyPWpx.jpg

A picture may be worth a thousand words, but those aren't the thousand words I'm looking for.

I saw a bottle for $113 (I think) and thought about it, but didn't pull the trigger.

Is it worth it?
Do I need this?
Is it any good?

A picture may be worth a thousand words, but those aren't the thousand words I'm looking for.

I saw a bottle for $113 (I think) and thought about it, but didn't pull the trigger.

Is it worth it?
Do I need this?
Is it any good?

Not much different than the regular 1942.

If you can find Don Roberto Extra Anejo its really worth the $125

Total Wine sometimes has it around DFW

Not much different than the regular 1942.

If you can find Don Roberto Extra Anejo its really worth the $125

Total Wine sometimes has it around DFW

thats over 200$in oz

two days and the hangover is abating, still fondling my busse, even my big zweihanders and longswords dont bless me with the degree of satisfaction that playing with my busse blesses me with🙃

I scored again in my little hole in the wall purveyor of spirits. I've read about, watched reviews on An Oa, but never seen it.
Take Ardbeg 10, mix in less than half of the fruit/sweetness easily observed in Uigeadail, you've got An Oa. I find it glorious for the urge for smoky peat and are treated to softened edges with a hint of sweet and fruit. For the price? me $30 less than Uig so 2 thumbs up.

An Oa Sawback.jpg

I scored again in my little hole in the wall purveyor of spirits. I've read about, watched reviews on An Oa, but never seen it.
Take Ardbeg 10, mix in less than half of the fruit/sweetness easily observed in Uigeadail, you've got An Oa. I find it glorious for the urge for smoky peat and are treated to softened edges with a hint of sweet and fruit. For the price? me $30 less than Uig so 2 thumbs up.

View attachment 1626216
They have a BBQ smoker version that's pretty neat

I never shit on you about whisky. Wait, that came out wrong...
Well, to be honest, instantly I went looking for a "smoked barbecue" version of An Oa but then I see, it's only the canister, My assumption, was the obvious being the flavor profile adventurer I've become 🤣 😂 🤣

Well, to be honest, instantly I went looking for a "smoked barbecue" version of An Oa but then I see, it's only the canister, My assumption, was the obvious being the flavor profile adventurer I've become 🤣 😂 🤣
Well you could always dip your ribs in it after they come off the grill. Hmmm, now I'm wondering how an Islay BBQ sauce would taste

Well you could always dip your ribs in it after they come off the grill. Hmmm, now I'm wondering how an Islay BBQ sauce would taste
I love thinking outside the box. So import some peat, develop your sauce or use something available that needs a little something something to bring it to life. In an open pan smoke it on the grill with lots of stirring.
How much peat ya think it would take to do a quart or a gallon? Maybe not a gallon, it might suck donkey 😂

I love thinking outside the box. So import some peat, develop your sauce or use something available that needs a little something something to bring it to life. In an open pan smoke it on the grill with lots of stirring.
How much peat ya think it would take to do a quart or a gallon? Maybe not a gallon, it might suck donkey 😂
Probably just a little bit. Maybe in a few years time I can convert some of my whisky barrels into something to make peated sauce.

Back