"Carl's Lounge" (Off-Topic Discussion, Traditional Knife "Tales & Vignettes")

Haven’t been around much lately but just wanted to check in. My mom had a bad fall on December 10th and passed away very unexpectedly due to complications on January 4th. I have missed the Porch and the comaraderie here, and am going to try to be more active.
Oh man, Tom. I'm so sorry to hear that, makes for a tough holiday memory too. Prayers sent for you and your family.

Haven’t been around much lately but just wanted to check in. My mom had a bad fall on December 10th and passed away very unexpectedly due to complications on January 4th. I have missed the Porch and the comaraderie here, and am going to try to be more active.

Condolences. Sorry to hear that, Tom. Glad to have you back.
Mark

So sorry to hear this, Tom, my heartfelt condolences. My mom also passed as a result of a fall.

Haven’t been around much lately but just wanted to check in. My mom had a bad fall on December 10th and passed away very unexpectedly due to complications on January 4th. I have missed the Porch and the comraderie here, and am going to try to be more active.

Do what you have to do at home. We'll be here when you have time.
Deepest condolences for your loss.

Sorry about your mom, Tom S! Especially painful when you are expecting to spend some holiday time together. May she rest in Peace, and may you be peaceful with losing her.

Oh man, Tom. I'm so sorry to hear that, makes for a tough holiday memory too. Prayers sent for you and your family.

Condolences. Sorry to hear that, Tom. Glad to have you back.
Mark

My prayers and condolences for you and your family Tom.

So sorry to hear this, Tom, my heartfelt condolences. My mom also passed as a result of a fall.

Do what you have to do at home. We'll be here when you have time.
Deepest condolences for your loss.

Whetstone39 Whetstone39
Sorry for your loss, Moms are a tough one to get through.

Condolences to you and yours, Whetstone39 Whetstone39 .

Thank you all for the condolences, it really helps.

Oh man, sorry to read that about your mom, Tom. It's so tough to lose a parent, my condolences on your loss.

My condolences to your loss, Tom and your family.

So sorry to hear this. My own dad passed away an 30th November last year. So I know your pain...

Very sorry for your loss Tom :(

Oh man, sorry to read that about your mom, Tom. It's so tough to lose a parent, my condolences on your loss.

My deepest condolences to you and your family for the loss of your Mother, Tom !

My condolences to your loss, Tom and your family.

So sorry to hear this. My own dad passed away an 30th November last year. So I know your pain...

My sincere condolences to you and your family Tom.

Thank you all, very much appreciated.

My sincerest sympathies to you, Tom, over the unexpected loss of your mom. I'll remember you and your family in my prayers.

- GT

Tom I'm so sorry to hear this. Nobody in this world is as special as a persons Mom. Our prayers are with you and your family. God bless you all.

Back