CollectorKnives / LionSteel Otnat

It’s terrible Railsplitter Railsplitter , this knife affliction. Ha! ;)

I was intrigued by the Otnat when it was first released, but resisted it. That Ram’s horn is just fantastic. The snakewood pushed me over the edge. This is definitely a unique offering in many ways. No risk of really duplicating anything I already have here.

Ouch!!!!

LNCK0213SW-4.jpg
:thumbsup:
I'm glad you didn't bring the snakewood out on the drop point. I can keep my money for a while longer now. ;)

- just arrived. Very pleased..........but now of course, you guys have made me click through for its Snakewood sister

Beautiful thick Rams Horn scales, and the clarity on the polished edges is top notch - well done lionSTEEL

Why do I keep coming back to this thread? I already had my knife money allotted, and now, ..... this. I might have to go the snakewood route... if they all look like that example, oh, my.....

Ok, the die is cast.... when I get home, I'm ordering a snakey-knife. The horn ones are amazing looking, so I might be tempted to cross over, but right now, it's Snakewood.... maybe I can get Mike to pick a really highly figured one for me....:cool:

.... all my money is going north of the border.. :(

... but I'll be getting good stuff in return! :D

+1 !!! Love that Snakewood!!!

I often carry and immensely enjoy this Otnat...
5zJYOyf.jpg

...so, I'm hoping that a Snakewood Bolus with a Clip blade comes along before long. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

That horn is just fantastic! :thumbsup: Once I get one of these wood versions in hand, the Ram’s horn could easily follow.

That horn is just fantastic! :thumbsup: Once I get one of these wood versions in hand, the Ram’s horn could easily follow.
Mark you're right, LionSteel's horn really is fantastic! Everything I've seen from them has been first rate, their Snakewood should be excellent. I look forward to seeing yours.

I managed to stay strong.... the ram's horn was calling, but I have a Snakewood coming....
Mmmmm Snakewood... always a good choice.

Here's a shot of my ram's horn with the snakewood duo. Love the ram ... but oh my, that snakewood!! I have the Dom, Roundhead, and Shuffler ram's horn. They are great too ... but the handle and blades on the 02 series (especially the Otnat) are, at least for me, perfect!

o4t9kZG.jpg

Here's a shot of my ram's horn with the snakewood duo. Love the ram ... but oh my, that snakewood!! I have the Dom, Roundhead, and Shuffler ram's horn. They are great too ... but the handle and blades on the 02 series (especially the Otnat) are, at least for me, perfect!

o4t9kZG.jpg
That's the nicest Snake Wood I've seen.

o4t9kZG.jpg
AMAZING pair Dennis, the variety of color from light to dark in the Rams horn and the stunning pattern in the snakewood:cool::cool::cool::thumbsup:

I don’t think this example is quite as brilliant as Dennis’, but this model is a winner. I REALLY like this.

It’s a great size in every way. I don’t think you get a good feel for that in the knife only pics, so I’ll share some in hand as well.

Kudos to Mike and Lionsteel on this project. :thumbsup:

Hfwpwou.jpg

btwMBgtl.jpg

ajgGwIPl.jpg

VakHZBCl.jpg

o4t9kZG.jpg

- utterly delightful :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

This series of slippies from lionSTEEL are pure delight, their vfm is both excellent and highly satisfying

You have a beautiful brace there, many congrats :)

Really like the look of the Ram's Horn, beautiful and durable. But I wonder about the Snakewood, I mean so often wood arrives in fantastic shape but it can dull and lose grain quite quickly...at least certain types, Bocote, Coco.

Back