Contest ! Baby Boy on its way.....Win a Kagas Katne!

Ok stats are still the same, but Wed. at noon that dude be comin out!
Congrats. Hopefully not too much longer.

I am just one of the guys wearing out the virtual carpet.

Best wishes on a smooth delivery.

n2s

The poor Kid; he's not even born yet and already deserves a spanking.

Just Kidding!!!!

Best wishes to all,
munk

Add my congratulations, best wishes and prayers for the welfare of your new life - and it IS a whole new life :D with just one caveat......If you don't hurry up, my den carpet will have a new track worn in it, and that Kagas Katne will be a full-grown Janawar Katne.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by munk
The poor Kid; he's not even born yet and already deserves a spanking.

LOL!!:D:D

I just got back from the BioPhysical Profile. They estimate the baby's weight at *** lbs. and *** oz. ....what!?!? did you think I was going to give it away?!?

Doc says baby is 100% and STILL A MALE. :cool:

The cervix is finally starting to efface.

Thanks for all the good chuckles! ;)

Dan

Well it's TUESDAY and time for a baby for ***** Sake!!!!!

Good-luck and Congrats................Is it TIME yet?:eek: :eek: :eek: ;)

Didnt think this would happen, but looks like your son and I will share the same birthday. Congratulations, looks like he definitely has good taste. :D The end is in sight, but hopefully I am wrong on my size guess ;)

OK no more guessing for me! I just want to wish all the best to Baby, Mom & Dad! I'll be looking for your post with all the pertinent
information!

I'm a latecomer to this, I don't know if I'm allowed to sneak in at the end like this, but I just found the thread. Feel free to disqualify me if you like! :D

That said...
11 am on Wednesday the 15th
21 inches
8 lb, 0 oz

And I wish happiness to you and your family, especially the newcomer!

:)

Tuesday morning

23 inches

6 pounds, 8 ounces

Congratulations!!! Here's to hoping he's a healthy one :D !!!

Originally posted by PeaceFrog
I'm a latecomer to this, I don't know if I'm allowed to sneak in at the end like this, but I just found the thread.

Everyone is fair game on this one...:D:D

Thanks to all!

Okay, I guess I'll give it one last guess. I'll say Friday Morning, 5:45 A.M., 9 lbs. even, 21.5 inches. Good luck!

I hope you don't end up having to pull the kid out against his will! He does have a mind of his own! I like it.

Same stats but chg day to Thursday....all other is same including time. All the best.

**UPDATE**

It's a Boy!
(but you already knew that!;) )

May 15, 2:40 PM
8 lbs. 12 oz.
21"

In 25 words or less: He stalled and stalled until about 1:50 pm. Then he decided to practically JUMP out! My wife was pushing for only 20 minutes! :eek:

I will post pictures, full details, etc. tomorrow or Friday.

At that time I'll also go through and find the winner - unless somebody else wants to do it for me...:cool:

Thanks to all!

Dan

Congratulations. Your son has great taste, May 15 is one of the best days to be born ;)

Back