Desperados Waiting for a Train

Lol, awesome! :D I have my share of shop work and model building under my belt, and we use templates for things at times when we're hand-fitting things. After posing my initial reply, I was laying there trying to fall asleep, when it hit me what you were more likely using that for the metal guards than shaping the handles. :) Add my $5 to knife #8! ;)

Haha! I don't know if I'm talented enough for that. One of these days I might finish up a Ti finger-knife project I started about 12 years ago and never finished because it looked terrible... :(

Thanks, in part, to refreshing myself for a couple days out in nature... :thumbsup: This was what I woke to the following morning...

Looking out the door:

View attachment 1124904

The lake:

View attachment 1124905

Sunrise:

View attachment 1124906

Later that day: :D

View attachment 1124907

:cool::thumbsup:

The only thing that would make those pictures better is a fancy Redmeadow.

Lol, awesome! :D I have my share of shop work and model building under my belt, and we use templates for things at times when we're hand-fitting things. After posing my initial reply, I was laying there trying to fall asleep, when it hit me what you were more likely using that for the metal guards than shaping the handles. :) Add my $5 to knife #8! ;)

Haha! I don't know if I'm talented enough for that. One of these days I might finish up a Ti finger-knife project I started about 12 years ago and never finished because it looked terrible... :(

Thanks, in part, to refreshing myself for a couple days out in nature... :thumbsup: This was what I woke to the following morning...

Looking out the door:

View attachment 1124904

The lake:

View attachment 1124905

Sunrise:

View attachment 1124906

View attachment 1124907
Perfect frying pan size right there.

Looking out the door:

View attachment 1124904

The lake:

View attachment 1124905

Sunrise:

View attachment 1124906

View attachment 1124907
Nice Walleye :cool::thumbsup:

Perfect frying pan size right there.

That one was 23". :D :cool: We usually don't keep them if they're more than 20". One, because they're not nearly as good eating, two, because any larger than that and it's nearly 100% sure it's a female fish, and they're the future of the fishery. ;) :thumbsup:

Nice Walleye :cool::thumbsup:

Thank you! :)

My daughter (5) got a free sandwich coupon at Subway a month ago at school. She's been saving that to take me out to lunch on my Birthday. She's an Angel, I don't deserve her. Going to try to take Mel out for breakfast on Mothers Day. The next weekend is her Birthday.

My daughter (5) got a free sandwich coupon at Subway a month ago at school. She's been saving that to take me out to lunch on my Birthday. She's an Angel, I don't deserve her. Going to try to take Mel out for breakfast on Mothers Day. The next weekend is her Birthday.
Awsome! :cool::thumbsup:

Happy birthday fellow Taurus's!:thumbsup: Mine was on the 3rd as well, and my wife's was yesterday.

Happy birthday fellow Taurus's!:thumbsup: Mine was on the 3rd as well, and my wife's was yesterday.

I've never been sure if I'm a Taurus or a Gemini. On some of the horoscopes it says Taurus. On others, Gemini.

I do know that I was born during the Chinese year of the Cock.

Not sure who or if I missed anyone but Happy Belated Birthday, jlauffer jlauffer and mitch4ging mitch4ging :thumbsup::cool:. To the wimin-folk that don't post too.

I've never been sure if I'm a Taurus or a Gemini. On some of the horoscopes it says Taurus. On others, Gemini.

I do know that I was born during the Chinese year of the Cock.

Not sure who or if I missed anyone but Happy Belated Birthday, jlauffer jlauffer and mitch4ging mitch4ging :thumbsup::cool:. To the wimin-folk that don't post too.

Year of the pig/boar for me

Mine is easy to remember. Mt St Helens blew her top on my 16th birthday.
card00537_fr.jpg

Back