1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Boker Urban Trapper Cocobolo , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday June 15!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, June 30 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Also, previous Live Stream Prize Pack winner, ooitzoo, has chosen to "pay it forward" with his knife that he won and is doing his own giveaway, check it out here: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/nib-cold-steel-prolite.1663761/

Did your Traditional knife get a workout today? -Part II

Discussion in 'Traditional Folders and Fixed Blades' started by knarfeng, May 25, 2013.

1. Horsewright

Horsewright KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 4, 2011
    Thanks!
    Me too!

JohnDF and JTB_5 like this.
  2. Jak3

Jak3 Basic Member Basic Member

Sep 6, 2016
    [​IMG]

I wouldn't call it a workout but this one helped me prune some mater plants and some pepper plants.

Storm 8593, zolthar, sunknife and 4 others like this.
  3. TheChunk91

TheChunk91 Basic Member Basic Member

Aug 15, 2013
    I had plenty of uses for this today, and I didn't get sand all over it either (or in my pants), unlike yesterday. :rolleyes:

IMG_4311.JPG

4. TheChunk91

Aug 15, 2013
    It is good to keep a beater knife around, just in case.

IMG_4377.jpg

5. tongueriver

tongueriver Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 28, 2007
    That Craftsman 804 has just the right blades for a day out in the world. :thumbsup:

sunnyd and TheChunk91 like this.
  6. TheChunk91

Aug 15, 2013
    Indeed it does. I am finding it quite useful and enjoyable.

7. Just Tom.

Just Tom.

Apr 24, 2019
    Rise and shine! Egg and cheese breakfast burritos coming up!
    [​IMG]
    (Apologies in advance to any Texans I may have offended by possibly improper use of the word burrito)

Dschal, JohnDF, 315 and 3 others like this.
  8. r8shell

r8shell Platinum Member Platinum Member

Jan 16, 2010
    You have earned forgiveness by using Valentina hot sauce. Enjoy your breakfast tacos. ;):D

zolthar likes this.
  9. Just Tom.

Just Tom.

Apr 24, 2019
    Thanks! They weren’t too bad, but then almost anything is edible if you put enough hot sauce on it...

r8shell likes this.
  10. ccsavage

ccsavage Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 23, 2014
    Was the perfect tool at the time. Sharp and handy. HAHA, I took this picture about a month ago thinking about this thread. F1DD8740-59B7-441B-A726-37527BAB43A8.jpeg

Last edited: Jun 22, 2019 at 11:59 PM
    Storm 8593, JohnDF, zolthar and 4 others like this.