Elusive Schrades

Very nice indeed Duncan, always love the swedge on that pattern. The 294 commands a very good price these days.
Good job landing this one.
Russell

Thank you my friends for the kind comments!

Paul, I just couldnt put that in my pocket- Oh man!
Eric- you are dead right- Hence Charlie reproducing his gorgeous 48 SFO Diamond Trapper ( Another strong reason as to why I bought this knife to go with these.
Rusty my friend! Thank you :thumbsup:

Thank you my friends for the kind comments!

Paul, I just couldnt put that in my pocket- Oh man!
Eric- you are dead right- Hence Charlie reproducing his gorgeous 48 SFO Diamond Trapper ( Another strong reason as to why I bought this knife to go with these.
Rusty my friend! Thank you :thumbsup:
Well Duncan, just carry it carefully on my birthday as I know it's a national holiday in New Zedland:thumbsup:

Ah yes, there it is and what a beauty Duncan!!! that my friend is a knife of knives, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THAT KNIFE:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: That one deserves a fresh edge and lotsa pocket time:cool:
You Blaspheme!!:eek: Apply light oil, insert in padded case, and place in double secure fire-safe, where it will reign supreme as Queen of all knives!!:cool:
:D

You Blaspheme!!:eek: Apply light oil, insert in padded case, and place in double secure fire-safe, where it will reign supreme as Queen of all knives!!:cool:
:D
LOL Charlie, I straddle both sides of the fence when it comes to such rare and beautiful knives. Preserve history or live it:eek::D Both, but done very carefully:)

yup- improvement from Plastic all day my friend.

Laughing at you Charlie- I think it's about time Paul got hauled over the coals- he just goes too far at times lol :p :D

Lyle- Thank you kind Sir ( tried pming- inbox was full ), I love looking into the patterning too, at times the Peach seed looks like wee flames inter-lapping!

yup- improvement from Plastic all day my friend.

Laughing at you Charlie- I think it's about time Paul got hauled over the coals- he just goes too far at times lol :p :D

Lyle- Thank you kind Sir ( tried pming- inbox was full ), I love looking into the patterning too, at times the Peach seed looks like wee flames inter-lapping!

Ha! Duncan be careful hauling me over the coals, the extreme heat may effect the blade temper of that WONDERFUL Schrade Serpentine Jack that I'll have in my pocket:eek::eek::eek:;):)

(A Thread ready posted in the Old Knives....)
A gorgeous Schrade Walden N.Y Peach-seed 294 Trapper.

The condition of this Knife is extremely good, the knife has not been cleaned, it has a few Carbon spots- not many- and I apologise for the reflections on the Blade - terribly bad Weather right now- and the Factory High Polished Blades reflect the Camera if you hover over them- so not the best photo's today sorry.

Peach- seed Bone is simply beautiful as we know, Both blades are untouched- carry the Factory edge, Unpolished- it's just a great Knife is superb Condition
GcrHNr7.jpg

CZPrIxj.jpg

ft3nfex.jpg

XxiB3zm.jpg
Man o man ...I could stare at that for hours :eek: A Georgia peach on a hot summer day :p

It is pretty elusive, do see them from time to time. This is the first 8OT model with bone handles, after these came the Delrin handled 8OT's that we see all over the place. Your one is in excellent condition too!

Back