Female hiker lost or abducted?

The GBI would not give out any details except to say that the old man told them where the body was & then showed them.

There is a special place in hell reserved just for him. May he rot for all time.

Skam

This girl should have been armed. This saddens and sickens me terribly. As a father of two girls, I hope this guy gets whats coming to him. I won't say here what I think that should be IMHO, but its ugly, violent, and slow.

The monster that took away from my family was put to death in 1994. It still does not amount to what I would have done to him had I been given the opportunity.
Believe me, you are never prepared for it and you have a very strong sense of paranoia/protectiveness (amongst many other feelings) if it does.
My heart goes out to this family and my prayers are for vengeance.

The monster that took away from my family was put to death in 1994. It still does not amount to what I would have done to him had I been given the opportunity.
Believe me, you are never prepared for it and you have a very strong sense of paranoia/protectiveness (amongst many other feelings) if it does.
My heart goes out to this family and my prayers are for vengeance.

For whatever happened here, I'm very sorry, and you've my prayers and thoughts, as do this (these) families. We need deterrance, and we've lost it. Morbid and barbarian as it sounds, I think public hangings are the best way to execute the death sentence.

For whatever happened here, I'm very sorry, and you've my prayers and thoughts, as do this (these) families. We need deterrance, and we've lost it. Morbid and barbarian as it sounds, I think public hangings are the best way to execute the death sentence.

I couldn't agree more with hanging them... Insane as it may sound this perp will have a better life now that he has been arrested. He won't be homeless, Three hots and a cot, free medical care, by the time it drags through appeals court he will be in his 70's, and they may never execute him.

What do you bet that this guy did in those other missing people too?

Latest news today reports that she had been decapitated.

Not to pontificate too much, but I was thinking that the victim perhaps was such an outdoors, active person that if warned about hiking as she was doing, would have said "I don't want to live that way." I'd like to think that others will start thinking "I do not want to die that way."

About 30 years ago, I spent time in Asia with a wonderful business colleague who was living with his family in Hong Kong -- he had two beautiful blond daughters in grade school. The company transferred him back to be head of Southeast sales based in Atlanta. Without getting into details, one of the daughters, by then in her early teens, was raped and killed, found in one of the forests. This week brought that back to me.

I just heard that this guy is the suspect in a Crawfordville Florida murder of a woman in a national forest as well as a N.C. couple in another national forest. LE wasn't releasing details on the M.O. but they said the Georgia hiker was killed by a blow to the head and decapitated. I suspect they will eventually release that the Crawfordville woman was killed in the same way. They have pictures of Hilton using the hiker's ATM card while wearing the yellow jacket belonging to the man in N.C. and similar pics of the Crawfordville woman's killer using her ATM card.

And to think everyone argue about what is the human way to kill this filth. To think that they must be killed with the lest pain as possible.. I say too say filth like that should be lynched. Some one that murders for the pleasure of it shouldnt be dealt with as we in this country do. Its one of those things where i do agree how China does it. Sorry about the rant but as all of you on here it does make my blood boil. I cant even imagine how the girl felt when he was killing her. But thinking about it ........... I dont have kids but i do have neices and just the thought of it, its one of those times where im lost for words to express my feeling.

I dont know if its the proper place. So i would say im sorry if i do offend anyone. But i read two of his books. It was an eye opening reading for me. Its writing by an FBI agent that started the profiling as we know it.

http://www.amazon.com/Whoever-Fights-Monsters-Tracking-Killers/dp/0312950446

Sasha

My heart goes out to the family. I hope that we can hear more of how it happened, not out of morbid curiosity, but to know how these idiots work and prepare our daughters. I always wonder if he's so old and frail, how did he overpower her? Weapon? Not so frail?

I got no sympathy for him, no matter what. Give him to the Dad... Or Mom...

I just found out from you guys before I heard about it on the news. I can't believe that somebody would do all of that to an innocent person. No one deserves that kind of death except for the killer himself. The prosecutors better not have made some deal with him in exchange for her location. My sympathies go out to her family and friends, J.

Even without a death penalty, the guy should be locked up with no chance of parole EVER, and given the minimum of food needed to live; not tasty food either.
I don't like the death penalty for the times when innocent people get screwed, but there should be prisons which have no creature comforts. That way, the jerks get punished, and if a mistake gets made, then restitution can be made.
Without any creature comforts, prison would likely be cheaper, too.
For this ass, a one-off death penalty would be nice though.

Back