• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Few problems on my end. lets get them resolved

Keith Montgomery said:
You are better people than me.

Nah. Just stubborn, and dumber!;)

I still haven't exhausted all resources in this matter, and I'm reluctant to use one or two of them... but we'll see. One way or another I'll sate my drive in this circumstance, with the assistance of Tony or not!

I would like to apologize to the folks who havent been done right by Tony. He needed some help and I spread the word that he was getting rid of steel to help get on his feet. He did deliver on my order and quite a few others. I wish him well and hope that he will come forward and make things right.

Sorry Guys. I guess I'm just a softy at times.

I see no reason for you to need to apologize, Mark. Plenty of people endorsed Tony, and he had made it clear that he was having health issues during the course of events.
I, for one, appreciate the sentiment though!
Besides, this ain't over yet... I'm convinced that there will be resolution!

Count me in as curious as well. I read this entire thread, waiting for Tony to chime in at some point.

Nary a peep.

Not to push the point, but anyone that is owed money or steel from Tony needs to say so, now. I'm considering taking the next step, and wish to make sure everyone gets what they deserve.
If you want it kept private, send me an email... but please don't remain silent!

Hey Gang!
Here's a copy of an email I just sent to Tony through his eBay account:

Tony, this is Matt Gregory aka MrPurple from Bladeforums. You
NEED to post regarding your situation. Everyone has given you
more than reasonable time to do what's right... please don't
force our hands! If we don't see a response from you in the next
week, I'll assume that this is your admission of wrongdoing and
I'll arrange for action to be taken. NO ONE WANTS THIS! We
simply need to hear from you! Examine your last thread... you'll
see that we've all been more than understanding!
http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php?
t=379517

Once again, the ball is in your court, Tony!

I spoke with one of the people that was on the list of 'no stuff from Tony' last night and received some additional information... the message is still the same: Tony had some medical emergencies, he's in the process of recovering, he never meant for all of this to happen, etc. The party involved spoke to him and pressed Tony to post on this forum... yet, still he has not posted.
AS my last post stated, I'll be giving Tony a week before I escalate the matter into other venues... the other person felt that this was the right course of action, as well. None of us truly believe that Tony intentionally stole from anyone, but his refusal to post regarding this fiasco makes all of it highly suspect -- even to people that have dealt with him in the past and have stated that Tony 'was' a stand-up guy.

Help us out, Tony! DO THE RIGHT THING BEFORE YOU'RE FORCED TO!!!!!!

Wow, can't blame ya'll, but I am here again, and trying to make right.

I have a lot of steel boxed and ready to ship as soon as I have confirmation on what is owed to whom.

52100@ysforge.com is the Email to send questions and your information on orders to.

I posted some answers to some of these questions you guys had over in shop talk

Good to see you post again, Tony.

Going to get cloudy/stormy here for a while...but when the dust settles...everything will work itself out. Always does.

What an absolutely outstanding bunch of people inhabit this forum! It took me a while but I followed the timeline, read all the posts in this thread, and not even once did anyone "over-react" or lose their temper. Even the people that (understandably) felt they had been wronged.

There are just so many internet-based groups filled with hot-heads that sound like they want to reinstate summary lynching. It is a pleasure to belong to a forum where people are so sensible, reasonable and understanding. Thank you.

And to Tony, kudos to you. It must have felt at times (especially with recurrent serious health problems) that it was just too hard to fix, given the length of time to recover sufficiently to resolve the "problems". Power to you and I truly wish you a rapid and complete recovery.

Cheers

Just posting to say that Tony has fulfilled any and all obligations he had to me, and that everything was handled flawlessly in the end!

Those of you that were in contact with me in the past regarding this have been emailed, but some of them bounced back! Please get in touch with Tony -- he wants to do right by you!!

Thanks, Tony! Best of luck in your future endeavors!

Thanks Matt,

2 more boxes out today, half a dozen more on the slate in the next 2 days, and I think that's about all I know of.

Anyone who is still missing an order, please let me know so I can make it right!

Hi Tony

Just got back from holidays. Great to see you back. I'll resend our old email. :thumbup:

TTYL

Rob!

I sent an email along about a knife you made me in November...just posting here in case the email gets lost
Aaron

I'm not, as our transactions went very well, Tony.
Good to see you're recovering, and look I forward to seeing you making some new stuff.

Back