Fiddleback community center

That's awesome 👍
You know how people hand out cigar's after they have a baby boy?
In honor of your exciting news you would feel even better handing out some of those knives to celebrate!
😉

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

That's awesome 👍
In honor of your exciting news you would feel even better handing out some of those knives to celebrate!
😉

What a fantastic idea. I think he'd feel best starting with that bog oak collection.
Alas, I think we'll have to settle for cigars. Probably have to supply them ourselves.

We were married for four years, had been divorced for four years, got re-married yesterday 12/12.

Besides that, it's me and four women; the wife, 7 yr old daughter, 5 yr old daughter, 8 mo old daughter.

Lord help me lol

I am very thankful that things are working out and especially because our children don't have a split family. They're doing better with mom and dad back together.

It's been a long road getting back here.

Hey Jerry that's a fine Story and a lot of credit to the two of you for seeing something larger in your lives! Congratulations my friend!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We were married for four years, had been divorced for four years, got re-married yesterday 12/12.

Besides that, it's me and four women; the wife, 7 yr old daughter, 5 yr old daughter, 8 mo old daughter.

Lord help me lol

I am very thankful that things are working out and especially because our children don't have a split family. They're doing better with mom and dad back together.

I'll echo what others have already said. Congrats on having your family together again. I truly wish you all the best, not only to be together as a family, but be together happily with lots of love.

I'll echo what others have already said. Congrats on having your family together again. I truly wish you all the best, not only to be together as a family, but be together happily with lots of love.

I can't say it better than that. :thumbup:

I hope for good things for all of you, Jerry.

~ P.

Lord help me lol

This is great news. Jerry, congratulations and best wishes on Matrimony 2.0! You do it right because you do it twice!
- Robert

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is great news. Jerry, congratulations and best wishes on Matrimony 2.0! You do it right because you do it twice!
- Robert

This is sort of like the old Carpenter's rule, "Measure twice, cut once." Jerry morphed it into, "Choose once, marry twice." The bottom line with both is about making wise decisions that stand the test of time.

Congratulations again Jerry on doing it right!

Phil

My first marriage lasted 3 years. Worst time of my life. Almost sent me broke and broke my spirit.

Meeting April is probably the best thing that's happened to me apart from my two kids. Lucky when you find your soulmate.

Last edited:
My oldest, my firstborn son: stationed on the other side of the country from me since October 2015, deployed elsewhere from there May-Nov of this year...

IMG_3985.jpg~original

... coming home to me tonight.

O, my little heart.

~ P.

My oldest, my firstborn son: stationed on the other side of the country from me since October 2015, deployed elsewhere from there May-Nov of this year...

IMG_3985.jpg~original

O, my little heart.

~ P.

Glad to hear he's coming home. My father deployed from Camp Pendelton in 1951, fourteen years before I came along, heading for Korea. Tell him we said thank you for his service.

Jerry,
I have been divorced twice and married now for the last time. :) I admire anyone who can grow through the difficulties and come out stronger on the other side- Cheers to you and your wife! :)

P,
Please pass along my sincere thanks to your son and your entire family. It takes strong support to get him through and he certainly seems to have it.

Bill

O, my little heart.

~ P.

That is awesome and just in time for the Holidays. How long is the visit for / is he visiting or done with a term? In any event, please extend our thanks for his service and enjoy your time together.

- Jerry

Hi Everyone! I'm sorry I didn't get back to this sooner but its been a crazy week and busy time of the year as I'm sure you're all experiencing. I appreciate all the kind words and really appreciate everyone holding back the "What!? Have you lost your mind?" and referrals to psychiatrists. LOL

Congrats Jerry and I hope you are all in a better place and for the long haul on the remaining long road ahead.
Thanks Justin! I'm positive we're in a better place and remaining optimistic for the future. We had pre-nups this time that included things like "A minimum of one date a month" so that we carve out some time for ourselves and to stay connected among the craziness.

Congratulations Jerry, second chances at good things are rare. I wish you the very best, may the road ahead be much smoother!
Thanks Brian!

Congratulations Jerry! I am happy for you and the family being officially reunited again. I wish you all the best!

Phil
Thanks Phil!

Congratulations Jerry!
Thanks Phillip!

Congrats Jerry!
Thanks Orion!

Great news, Jerry. Congrats!
Thanks Tony!

Reconciliation is truly wonderful. Many congratulations to you and yours!
Thanks Caleb!

That's awesome ??
??
Thanks Sir! Yes, it is awesome. Unfortunately I don't smoke so I have no cigars on hand and unfortunately all of the knives have been put into a Trust for our daughters. (see response to Tony below)

What a fantastic idea. I think he'd feel best starting with that bog oak collection.
Alas, I think we'll have to settle for cigars. Probably have to supply them ourselves.
Remember, you don't drink and I don't do cigars/smoking? :) During the divorce, the Wife set her sights (no pun intended) on my favorite HK that I just got setup perfectly. She demanded my USP Compact 9mm that I just setup with green/yellow Trijicon sights, upgraded and smoothed internals and swapped out to be light LEM. This time, the knives and guns are to go to the Girls, in the future. I'm sure I'll see looks from them that you've mentioned your Sons getting when they're scheming how to get their inheritance sooner than later. lol

Congrats! Where's the second honeymoon
Thanks Heeso! Well, we got married in "Sickness and in Sickness" (bad cold for me, inner ear infections for her) .. Immediately after, we went to the Dr to get shots in the behind (steroids and antibiotics) and then we went to Sonic Drive Thru for lunch and then Academy for kiddos' Christmas shopping. We pulled out all the stops including insurance and debit cards. :D

Congrats Jerry!
Thanks Nathan!

Hey Jerry that's a fine Story and a lot of credit to the two of you for seeing something larger in your lives! Congratulations my friend!
Thanks Douglas! We've always worked togehter for the Girls' sakes and so they had consistency. The kids are definitely in the priority list but it helps if there is a strong couple/parents to be there for the foundation.

Congratulations Jerry. Well done to the both of you & my best wishes.
Thanks Abe!

Thanks Schmittie! Amen to those words!

I can't say it better than that. :thumbup:

I hope for good things for all of you, Jerry.

~ P.
Thanks Sarah!

- Robert
Thanks Robert! ... that's what she said ;)

This is sort of like the old Carpenter's rule, "Measure twice, cut once." Jerry morphed it into, "Choose once, marry twice." The bottom line with both is about making wise decisions that stand the test of time.

Congratulations again Jerry on doing it right!

Phil
Thanks again Phil! We can only hope ..

Jerry,
I have been divorced twice and married now for the last time. :) I admire anyone who can grow through the difficulties and come out stronger on the other side- Cheers to you and your wife! :)

Bill
Thanks Bill!

Back