Forum Knife Updates and comments

I received the 2018 Forum knife today and snapped a couple pictures. Both sides. I'm comfortable with this knife.
View attachment 1032787 View attachment 1032788
The color on the elk is closer than it looks on the photos. The scales definitely have character! No 2 photo is probably the most realistic rendition of color with my eyes.
If mine looks like this and the description holds true that the other satisfied forumites have recounted, I'll be a happy camper indeed!

The scales don't match as well on mine as some of the others I have seen here. But, it's okay. Not looking for a museum piece. Folks keep saying.... $70 knife. Technically that is true, but if they were being sold by a dealer, I suspect the price would exceed $100 each.

Actually we did do a huge first order of 1 Knife boxes, and then went to 2 knife boxes. I didn't realize, but yes...next will be the 1 Knife 1 Slip orders, and then 2 Knife 1 Slip orders. So we do have some sort of an order. Everyone should be getting their shipping notifications soon.

Oh dear Oh dear Sailing Master...I fear you have neglected the first rule of unruly mob club....
No Order.

No notice here yet either and I did not order a slip, woe oh woe is me ;) I'm sure it will be any day now.
And, no second reply from the Prince, so probably a good thing I did not respond :)
G2

No notice here yet either and I did not order a slip, woe oh woe is me ;) I'm sure it will be any day now.
And, no second reply from the Prince, so probably a good thing I did not respond :)
G2

Same boat. One knife, no slip and no tracking yet. I'm sure we'll be taken care of soon enough, no worries. :)

2 knives 1 slip ordered no tracking, so patiently waiting. Any pictures of the slip or in-slip pictures?

Just received shipping email :)
Notice was to old address
Should I be concerned
Or was address updated before shipping

Should I be concerned
shipping emails were based on the original order -- addresses were actually double checked and updated before shipping.

The two I ordered came this afternoon in the mail. I'm really happy with the way they turned out. Big thanks to Buck and SK Blades!
Sorry for the poor photos, bad lighting.
Pw1N7E1.jpg

brtZE1F.jpg

Should I be concerned

You're good to go.

If any of you asked me to change your shipping address to something different than the address you entered when you purchased, never fear, I am making those changes. The reason you are seeing the shipping notice show the wrong address is because that is the address you originally requested the knife to be shipped to. I make a note on your order and enter the correct address on USPS.com, but it will not update your originally requested address. The shipping email comes from my website, not USPS.com, therefore, you'll see the "wrong" address.

Just received my shipping info !!!!
Can’t wait And from the pictures posted here I’m very impressed what a beauty !!!!

I got my shipping notice today! Since it is coming via USPS I should get them in two weeks:)
Looking forward to posting my pictures!
skyhorse skyhorse what is the snap like on yours??

I got mine today. I like it. When I first got it the main blade had to be held all the way around to full open with a little snap when closing, but none on opening. Having received a GEC or two with the same issue I oiled it up and spent a few hours opening and closing it. It now has good snap both opening and closing on both blades. :thumbsup::thumbsup: Photos pending... :)

Back