GEC #35 Churchill Thread

Outstanding work!! :thumbsup::cool::cool::thumbsup:
Ebony Churchills have always been very appealing to me, but your mod makes it even closer to perfection!!

- GT

Thanks, Gary! Makes me want to play with other file sizes for different flute profiles.

48240255912_0d14b96170_b.jpg

After owning a number of GECs over the past few years I came to think that the Churchill would be the perfect knife for me. Of course by that time they were unobtainium from any dealer. But with patience and the courtesy of a member I have one on the way. I am excited and will post some photos here once I get it.

After owning a number of GECs over the past few years I came to think that the Churchill would be the perfect knife for me. Of course by that time they were unobtainium from any dealer. But with patience and the courtesy of a member I have one on the way. I am excited and will post some photos here once I get it.

Congrats my friend! Your persistence paid off!

Rarely seen on the exchange, too - I think because so many of them are content in people's pockets, being carried and used ;)

That’s exactly the fate I have planned for mine. Two very useful blade shapes, equal end and a single spring. What’s not to like?

Wanted to bump this one back up towards the front :D

Diligence has finally paid off for me with this pattern...just snagged a fairly rare version (aren't they all, though), so I hope to get pics posted up later this week!!

Nope. One of the other knife forums' SFO (I know, I know...there's really only ONE knife forum and definitely only ONE PORCH!) in rust red jigged bone :thumbsup:
I bought two of those when they were released. Sold the bottom one but still have the top one. I think you'll like the Rust Red. It was the only jigged bone option unless you count the Cougar Clawed Bone.

Nice grab, Shawn!:thumbsup:
Churchills.JPG

Just a little fun trivia about those AAPK Churchills: There were 4 of them made with the shield mounted in the "normal" position instead of centered like the rest of them.

I doubt any of those 4 owners would part with theirs but for anybody that likes oddball variations of a run, it could be something to watch for.

Back