Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Long tradition with the UK. Father convalesced in Devonshire from wounds suffered in the Battle of the Bulge . Stayed with a lovely family there. My son taught school in Battle for several years. My first car was a 1962 Triumph TR-3B. My restoration project is below and pictured with my now favorite sharp object.

IMG_0207.JPG IMG_1208.JPG

35285270820_84a8bd9072_m.jpg

Long tradition with the UK. Father convalesced in Devonshire from wounds suffered in the Battle of the Bulge . Stayed with a lovely family there. My son taught school in Battle for several years. My first car was a 1962 Triumph TR-3B. My restoration project is below and pictured with my now favorite sharp object.

View attachment 1165407 View attachment 1165409

Wonderful pics Bill, and a beautiful Morgan :) :thumbsup:

Jack my friend you are a great enabler! :thumbsup: I fixed Pam and myself our favorite breakfast sandwich this morning. This is supposed to be a somewhat healthy choice! :eek: I thought what an excellent photo op for my Rosewood Bigun! ;) Just as an FYI! The sandwich is made on toasted Ezekiel Bread. One slice is spread with guacamole and the other is spread with mayo. One egg scrambled in the microwave with fresh pico and shredded cheese. Two slices of turkey bacon also fixed in the microwave. I enjoyed mine with a cup of Starbucks single source Colombian. :D

48337614467_4351cf3a5e_b_d.jpg

Loved reading thru the six pages I missed out on yesterday. You Guardians are quite prolific, the quality of the photos superb...it was a treat. The range trip was quite hectic! Real busy on weekends, understandable, no chance for photos. Going again Monday so will take a few then. Here's a couple of my HHB lambfoot posed for this fine Sunday morning.
DSC_0267.JPG

DSC_0266.JPG

A quick shot ( sorry for the pun, Preston :D) to get going out the door...
View attachment 1164762
Ha, ha, good one Dennis and a nice shot of that gorgeous horn covered lamb.
Those would most definitely be a few of my favorite things. :cool:

Have a great weekend allView attachment 1164763
Both are nice to have, thanks. Great closeup of that ironwood lamb...love the textural qualities of the photo.
Hope you had a great time Preston :thumbsup:
As always, we did, Jack, thanks.
I'm lovin that patina, especially on the bolsters. :thumbsup:

Barry, really nice job on the hat....your fingers must be worked to the bone. ;):D

Sticking with my current theme and Betty.
48327318517_f786743d30_h.jpg
Love it, could be a model of my '54 Beetle...I had it painted bright yellow and put a thin racing stripe on.
View attachment 1165271
Celebrating my birthday early with family. My grandfather gave me a doozy of a present. A Pre-64 Winchester model 88 in 308 Winchester!!! He bought the gun in 1960 for $65. Shot a lot of black tails with it.
pOEba5L.jpg
Taylor, that is a wonderful rifle...the scope is no slouch. Everything about it says I've been used and loved. Happy Birthday

Thanks Jack, it was a labor of love. Complete basket case when I got her. Morgans and the Morgan Car Company are near and dear to my heart. Hope to make it across the pond for a visit to Malvern one day.

It looks like you did a fantastic job Bill, I see quite a few at rallies, and they are always special :) I'll PM you a few pics :thumbsup:

Jack my friend you are a great enabler! :thumbsup: I fixed Pam and myself our favorite breakfast sandwich this morning. This is supposed to be a somewhat healthy choice! :eek: I thought what an excellent photo op for my Rosewood Bigun! ;) Just as an FYI! The sandwich is made on toasted Ezekiel Bread. One slice is spread with guacamole and the other is spread with mayo. One egg scrambled in the microwave with fresh pico and shredded cheese. Two slices of turkey bacon also fixed in the microwave. I enjoyed mine with a cup of Starbucks single source Colombian. :D

48337614467_4351cf3a5e_b_d.jpg

Looks like you are living the dream my friend :) The Big 'Un'll get the job done ;) :thumbsup:

Loved reading thru the six pages I missed out on yesterday. You Guardians are quite prolific, the quality of the photos superb...it was a treat. The range trip was quite hectic! Real busy on weekends, understandable, no chance for photos. Going again Monday so will take a few then. Here's a couple of my HHB lambfoot posed for this fine Sunday morning.
DSC_0267.JPG

DSC_0266.JPG

Great pics Preston, you lead a busy life my friend :) :thumbsup:

It looks like you did a fantastic job Bill, I see quite a few at rallies, and they are always special :) I'll PM you a few pics :thumbsup:

Looks like you are living the dream my friend :) The Big 'Un'll get the job done ;) :thumbsup:
Thanks Jack - I look forward to the photos of the Mogs.

Back