Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

I made some tomato and lentil soup. I used a spoon to eat it, but it was so thick, I could have probably managed with my Lambsfoot :D :thumbsup:

n5QSdzH.jpg

Per T.E. Lawrence, eating soup with a knife is messy and slow. o_O

Thanks y'all. I think Betty blushed a little at all the praise. ;):D

I hope all you folks have a great week.
49714410231_1e8823377c_h.jpg

oh yeah, the one I forgot to post the other day.
49708907341_9c9d6ffb3f_h.jpg

Cool pics Kevin :) :thumbsup:

Happy Birthday Jack !!!
Best wishes from the flock and I on this special day all the way from Eastern Ontario :thumbsup: :)
kGO0UVm.jpg

bKC6LXk.jpg

Thanks a lot Dan, and for all the great pics you've entertained us with :) :thumbsup:

Thanks pal, I love those pics :) Three great Lambsfoot knives there, really nice horn on the middle one :thumbsup:

Good morning Guardians and anyone else looking in.

XVpetdH.jpg

U1mINyp.jpg

Jack Black Jack Black - I thought it only fitting to show your SFO Hartshead Barlow knives for your Birthday.:thumbsup::)

Thanks a lot Ed, hope you've gone on OK today buddy :thumbsup:

Happy Birthday Jack!! And many, many more in great health!

Many thanks Jeff :) :thumbsup:

Lamb foot helping with lunch today. I was almost finished with lunch when I realized I was using the Lamb Foot, it's starting to get a nice patina on it.
View attachment 1312363

That's how they grow on ya! :D ;) :thumbsup:

Happy birthday Jack!!!!!

Cheers!!!

Thank you Taylor :) :thumbsup:

Per T.E. Lawrence, eating soup with a knife is messy and slow. o_O

:D :thumbsup:

Happy birthday, Jack!
Hope you're having a good day.
I'm carrying my HHB in honor of your day!:thumbsup:;)
MV1cEod.jpg

Thank you so much Mark, that's a great pic :) I hope you're doing OK my friend :thumbsup:

I've actually had a really busy day, mainly helping out an old pal who is locked-down in London, been quite hectic, I even had to cancel my evening stroll. I've got a blackberry crumble in the oven though, and (as I'm nearly out of beer) a bottle of wine on the side ;) Hope everyone is doing OK. Thank you for all the well wishes Guardians, they mean a lot :) :thumbsup:

MhaTNs9.jpg

Happy Birthday, Jack, from the Dorset Ooser and me. See if I can find it for a picture now.
Found it!
sL4pvnR.jpg

Of course I'm really from Devon, but Devon and Dorset are almost as contiguous as Cadbury Castle and Winchester Cathedral.:rolleyes:
[edited to remove the spurious "i".]

Last edited:
HHB for HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACK!
glXRb8G.jpg

Happy Birthday, Jack, from the Dorset Oosier and me. See if I can find it for a picture now.
Found it!
sL4pvnR.jpg

Of course I'm really from Devon, but Devon and Dorset are almost as contiguous as Cadbury Castle and Winchester Cathedral.:rolleyes:

Thanks a lot my dear friends :) :thumbsup:

Well done John, that is very stylish :cool: :thumbsup:

Jack Black Jack Black - Thank you, Jack. A hearty Happy Birthday to you. I can see you’ve made the best of it. Be Safe. Cheers!

No. It’s not a JB Ebony SFO being consumed by fire. It’s the fabulous Ebony Big ùn SFO resting on a failed first draft of a breakfast Naan.:D
View attachment 1312471

No choice Harvey! :D Thanks a lot pal :) Superb photo :cool: :thumbsup:

Back