Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Good-looking Big 'Un Jer :) :thumbsup:

Thanks a lot John, that's a cool pic my friend :) Hope you're having a great day yourself :thumbsup:

I was going to have Thai for lunch, but when I got to the restaurant, it was earlier than I had realised, and they weren't open yet. As it was raining, I decided to go into Leeds market, and get some of my favourite Vietnamese pho. It made me think of Cambertree Cambertree , who I know is a fan, it's been a long time since he last posted here, I hope he's OK, and looking forward to a good summer :) :thumbsup:

Ow1BtPJ.jpg
Yes Jack, I also hope Cambertree Cambertree is doing well. I alway enjoy his posts. That lunch you have in the photo sure looks tasty and your superlative HHB looks great.

Hey there Guardians, hope all of you are well and enjoying the day. Beautiful weather here in coastal NC. Getting some gas fittings together to finish the conversion of my propane BBQ grill over to natural gas. My HHB will be supervising my work.

IMG_3245.JPG

Yes Jack, I also hope Cambertree Cambertree is doing well. I alway enjoy his posts. That lunch you have in the photo sure looks tasty and your superlative HHB looks great.

Hey there Guardians, hope all of you are well and enjoying the day. Beautiful weather here in coastal NC. Getting some gas fittings together to finish the conversion of my propane BBQ grill over to natural gas. My HHB will be supervising my work.

View attachment 1663971
Me too Bill, it always amazed me that he could make those great posts on his phone! D Thanks for the kind words my friend, I'm glad to hear you're enjoying some good weather, and hope you get your work done. Your Barlow looks great :) The forecast is for sunnier weather here tomorrow, so I hope it's a good day in the market :) :thumbsup:

I'm just getting my things together for going to the market tomorrow, and was just thinking about which Lambsfoot to take, should it be my beloved Hartshead Barlow, or my Rosewood Big 'Un? Of course, the answer is obvious, BOTH! :D So, I'm looking forward to a Double Lambsfoot Day tomorrow! :) Think I might have to celebrate with some cake ;) :D :thumbsup:

lirPA1J.jpg

pYgjF7o.jpg

LOL! :D I Know the feeling Jer, I sometimes take pics I completely forget about, I reckon hamsters have a better short-term memory! :rolleyes: :D ;) :thumbsup:

It's big, but it ain't THAT big! 🤣

67pMYEi.jpg
Nice, looks like a well loved and used Lamb. Nice covers.:thumbsup:

I meant from previous days, did not want to mention the purchasing process. A lot of the original members here, have old stock, they all look fantastic. Sorry for the confusion. But i am easily confused.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:.

Good Old Days.
oWA4m56.jpg
Sorry if I erred Leon, certainly didn't want to discuss the purchasing process (I've edited my post) :( Indeed they do, and that is a beautiful example my friend :thumbsup:

Sorry if I erred Leon, certainly didn't want to discuss the purchasing process (I've edited my post) :( Indeed they do, and that is a beautiful example my friend :thumbsup:
I should have concentrated all those years ago in English class. Especially on the day they were teaching the difference between past and present tense. Mia Culpa.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Good day, Guardians. I hope everyone is keeping well.

Like some of you, I like to use my knives to prepare my food. It isn't really all that necessary as I have a rather fine set of kitchen cutlery but using my chosen knife for the day is simply another excuse to put it to use and often food prep can help you gain insights into the knife's performance as a cutting tool. I was out and about, doing some weatherizing before some storms that we are expecting roll in and was using a blade that shall not be named. When I finished up and began to mull over what I wanted to prepare for lunch, I opted to switch over to a trusted Lambsfoot - the thought of using my chorin' knife for food wasn't all that appealing in the moment....

I had some leftover fish from supper last night so to accompany that, I figured I would fry up some potatoes and prepare some fresh veggies (I have my annual physical coming up so raw vegetables have become necessary).

The tomatoes are the very last from my garden. Waited too long to pick them so the skins are a bit thick.
lWwqpw2.jpg

As usual, the Lambsfoot is pretty proficient at dicing up the particulars.
Or37gOO.jpg

A fine meal with an even finer pint (calling this a pint doesn't do this tankard a bit of justice - rather, it can hold more than TWO pints! 😁)
ovtUKqO.jpg

I should have concentrated all those years ago in English class. Especially on the day they were teaching the difference between past and present tense. Mia Culpa.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
You and me both mate, Mrs Kinder might have hit me less over the knuckles with her ruler! :eek: ;) :thumbsup:

Back