Holy BK20 Bundok Beckerman!

good one :D

doc, i'm guilty of this myself - limiting my for sale stuff to the u.s. only...mainly to avoid filling out customs paperwork and the extra risk of a package getting lost and the extra loopholes i'm guessing in filing an insurance claim.

with that said, if you see any of my for-sale stuff and you want something then i'll gladly make an exception for you :)

Thanks JV3. I appreciate it. I shouldn't have shot my mouth off without checking into it myself. I assumed (and we all know what assume means :( ) that wildnewfie had the facts straight and probably the Crown Royal Black and coke didn't help either. I sold a Bryan Breeden to a member in the U.S. and I didn't have any problem plus I've ordered many knives from the U.S. from dealers also without problems so I couldn't understand why Kabar was taking that position.

Anyway, lesson learned.

Doc

f8da02cb3ab0be9ca5b3b892bf0a6517.jpg
6b7f99f0bd1effffa87d4004e50929f9.jpg

Some stuff came in the mail today...... What is all this???

Sent from my Earth using Tapatalk

No, I ordered the signs separately. I needed a couple signs, 'cause...... well.... you know.

Yes, all 3 came with boxes and sleeves. I did notice that the BK 20 says that it comes with a leather sheath on the invoice. But it came with a standard black nylon sheath.

Sent from my Earth using Tapatalk

I'm curious whether the BK5 will be newer version (rough coating, laser etch). I don't have one of those (not that I "NEED" one - I've got a few older ones)

I'm curious whether the BK5 will be newer version (rough coating, laser etch). I don't have one of those (not that I "NEED" one - I've got a few older ones)

I'am in the same boat as you , but seeing what Lonz42 just got the 5 is still the stamped mod . If anyone has a laser etch 5 and sees this post could you please post a pic . Thank's

I'm in on this one.
I wanted another 4/5 anyway.

Maybe I can try yours out in a couple weeks.

Sorry for the glamour shots and crap photography skills gents. We WILL be getting lots of action shots this weekend.

Production BK20 worth the proto.

Thaaaat's not helping....

:eek: do want...

Soon enough, my friend, soon enough...

I was trying not to, but I caved.

Now the waiting...

I will have one in my hand in a day or three.....most likely I'll be singing the same tune if they have any left by the time I try and make a second order. Even though I really DO NOT NEED another chopper. Doesn't mean I won't grab one, though......been known to do shtuff like that.

If anyone has a laser etch 5 and sees this post could you please post a pic . Thank's
They're out there - I've seen them in other threads.
I think a friend of mine would appreciate the 5, and I only have one 4 - what the heck, I'm in!

my order was placed this morning, west coast time... love the looks of that bowie! well done kabar! thanks Mr. Becker!

Order placed! Can't wait! I have a project that one of my buddies is going to help me with. I'm going to give him his choice between the BK4 or BK5 for helping out.

Back