Home Invasion

I'm happy the family is fine. Although I know you would love to teach them a lesson, these turds actions will catch up to them.

Unbelievable.

Sorry to hear this, I’ll keep an eye out an hour to the east from you.

warrants and police officers would be the last of their worries if I had an idea whom/where they are and and they caused physical harm to my family.

Terrible to hear this happens to your family, I wish them a full and speedy recovery. I hope swift and harsh justice comes to those who perpetrated the event.
Will also keep an eye out for the knife locally.

OMG! I felt my blood boiling just reading this. I hope who ever was responsible for that cowardly act gets what’s coming to them. Praying for a speedy recovery (physically and mentally) for your family...especially the little ones.

I cannot stand thieves, even worse the violent ones. Hope you family comes out ok after such a traumatic event. All the best.

I keep checking this thread for word that they've been caught.

Or maybe that they resisted arrest...... ;)

The last time they had this guy in a chase he ran a tractor he had stolen in a home invasion into the swamp and then swam a bayou to escape. Wish he'd met a Cottonmouth or a gator.

Good thing LEO knows this douche bag and that he is runner/violent. Greater chances that they will use k9’s if they have him cornered. Those bites can get nasty! But not as nasty as a cottonmouth or gator.

The K-9 officer is a customer in the restaurant and they used the dog to track them to the trailer that they escaped from.

Back