I think these people need your help

You outta take a look at yerselves! What did any one at Ak 47 net do to deserve this BS? I want a reasonable answer please.

There are those that are not so happy with some of the members there, but even so those members can speak their minds.

Is this place perfect?

I am gonna hang around here and see... I read a few threads on "knapping" and a few other things on Automatics, which I find interesting... I like automatics, and I can do my fair share of "knappin"

I ain't got a clue as to the knives here yet, but then about the only ones I buy are automatics, the rest come off my forge, but 1 and that is an original Shefield bowie at some 15" long 1/4" think,a dn better than a pound. I use it mainly for shaving..

And just for starters, yeah I got a Ak clone 2 of em I like em too, as well as every other type action starting with flinters, which are exact historical reprodutions, and not quassi replicas.....

I just gotta wonder about this place...... Mac

think I get it....... we got a triggerman and you got cal223Rem both newboyies with a big bitch...look at the posts...... there that was easy

Not that I dont appreciate a nice blade but in my experience
Knife Freaks are for the most part people who cant, for one reason or another, own a gun. Minors, Ex Cons, Sheeple in New Jersey and California and Pussy Whipped husbands.

If your Mothers knew you had knives you would all be grounded !

PBR,
That is pure crap...who says knife knuts are for the most part people who can't own a gun? if you take a look at some of the pics in the BFC gallery, or in some of the other sub forums on BFC, you would notice the many various pics taken of knives and guns together as a combo, and if you read a bit more, you would be astounded by the sheer number of people who carry their knives as part of a [Knife-Gun] combo...

and as to what you posted about "knife freaks" being :"Minors, Ex Cons, Sheeple in New Jersey and California and Pussy Whipped husbands"
That just shows your character, firstly you make groundless derogatory sweeping statements, and secondly, you resort to such lame techniques of calling people names...what type of a person are you?
it's this comment of yours that really got me pissed...please get your facts right before you post anything, and if you have nothing good to say, then shut the hell up.
Period:barf:

..If you know knives, you know Striders 'work', and if you know firearms, you know AK's 'work'...

It doesn't do either of our boards any good to be sniping at each other.

Bow hunt, thanks for the diplomatic offering, I hope that some of my buddies here will heed your offering.

Mel

Originally posted by wolfmann601
Therefore they are a great throwaway piece, and at $99.99, quite CHEAP.
[/B]

Show me an AK in damn near any condition [at that price] and consider it SOLD!

Originally posted by linjunpei
please get your facts right before you post anything, and if you have nothing good to say, then shut the hell up.
Period:barf:

Sounds like some of the members here should heed your advice as well!

Allright, lets settle this once and for all! Everyone cut an inch off their dick and whoever has the longest stump wins! :D

What a bunch of trolls.

1) DTHOR (aka owner of AK-47.net) claimed to be a NAVY SEAL which was proven to be false by the SEAL busters. When nailed on it he changed his handle and tried to cover his ass by deleting any post which made reference to it. Is Bow Hunt really DTHOR? Who knows.

2) DTHOR (or whatever he calls himself now days) has no interest in keeping the peace and there are plenty examples of his less than honest actions -- aside from the fake SEAL flap.

3) Look at the trolls bagging on Strider over there and now coming here to make two posts bagging on the Blade Forums. They thought their little rants against knife owners and Strider knives were little secrets to their community. Once the word got out, now they're over here trolling.

Just take a look at the caliber of users they have defending them; "knife owners are little kids and ex-cons". Why not make a comment about how U.S. Spec Ops are doing nothing but getting themselves killed over in Afghanistan (like you did over on Troll-47.net)? Disgusting, un-American, cheap rifle loving, goons without a clue much less common sense.

If you trolls knew anything about armed combat you would know the importance of having a quality rifle AND knife. I guess it doesn't make any sense for you trailer dwellers to spend 3x's the money you spent on your Chi-Com trailer park special rifle (knock-off) for a knife. I guess that puts the rationale behind your comments regarding Striders in perspective, eh?

It's not the weapon that counts, it's the man. What is the sword without the hand that wields it?

From some of the responses I can tell we have some real operator/hunters here.
Only real ninjas know only a fine, quality knife like a Strider cat cut real good, y`all know that any lowly Benchmade will have to just bow in the face of a 200 dollar knife, y`all must know that the cheap Chinee and paki knives have never taken life or been plunged into me.

As for the AK, gee, it sure is refreshing to see what professionals some of youse guys are, I mean we all know that an AK is only a POS.
Reliable in any condition does not matter, I mean the AR has a bolt cover so nothing will interfer so why an AK? Silly rabbits AK`s are for trailer park, wwf, watchinrace cars go around in left hand circles trash.

What about the people that have many samples of weaponry?? Stupid idjits the lot of em. Why have any other GUN other than an AR?

Oh, maybe the urban area of MDW is close enough that MOA just doesn`t matter? No, of course not.
Maybe prolonged exposure to the elements will jam up the AR but not the AK? Not a worry with your new Acme gortex, fleece lind drag bag with a patrol carry strap. And you can just carry bottle of Break Free in the buttstock of a fixed stock AR.
223 not enough ooomph out past 300? No woory I have 28 of em.
223 might drift in a mild wind out past screaming distance? No worries, just scream covering fire to your buddy and advanced to be recognized.
SF marines, and Ranger use AK`s? They must not have read the same books as youse guys.

Ever try to shoot a deersized animal with an AR? No? Why?
Because it wouldnt be humane, that`s why. Think an AK47 round could drop a deer? Most likely, in fact I cant think of a better deer rifle.

Thank youse fellas for letting me thank you and learn from the get-go what true operators I am reading from. It truly is an honor to be in the presence of SEALSFRANGERMARINES.

BTW Who here is a vet? LE? PI? Personal Trainer? Book learned? Aerobics instructor? Showgirl?

I can't tell what the f*ck your point is.

Striders will be making my knives because I don't need to go bargain hunting for blades or guns. Every knife and gun I own I expect to push to the extreme so I buy quality gear - period.

I know a few people who own AK-47s or AK variants. Most are crude and cheap pieces of crap that were bought based on price. One exception was a Galil that actually was impressive. I got no heartburn with anyone who needs a weapon and chooses an AK but let's not kid ourselves - people buy em for the price - good for them its a free country. So, instead of spending $100 bucks on another 1,000 rounds of cheap ammo that will fire through your AK/SKS/MAK90 go find a sixth grade teacher and pay her that money to teach you how to write English and formulate cogent arguments!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by rick 314

BTW Who here is a vet? LE? PI? Personal Trainer? Book learned? Aerobics instructor? Showgirl?

I'm a vet. Got out in '91. Served for eight years. Been lurking around in this site for a while. Didn't really have a reason to post, especially in light of folks who wish to dump their personal dislike of an individual or individuals from another site here.

Learned quite a bit here, like why I never got a reply from the Gurka house when I ordered a khukuri. (closed for business)

Yall have a lot of great info here. It's too bad there's some who wish to bring petty arguments into the site.

Originally posted by hondo

but let's not kid ourselves - people buy em for the price - good for them its a free country.

$1400 for a Polytech Legend underfolder isn't exactly "cheap" on my budget. I also have a CAR-15 Colt perban. They both serve their purpose. Sure some of the AK variances are cheaper ie. Romak, but they are still effective. On that note, a Raven .25 will kill you just as dead as a Barret .50 and a $40 gerber will do the same. It doesn't matter what you spend, if your not proficient the price of your gun/knife or your fist you'll be a failure. Most of the people that troll all these boards couldn't run a 1/4 mile w/o being worthless. It's real easy to be a keyboard commando!

Train hard, be strong.

Sure some of the AK variances are cheaper

Its a free country...if you think an AK is your best chance for survival then congrats - you've got your weapon. If you think that a gerber is your blade of choice that you would stake your life on - again congrats you've got your Dream Team of gear! I'm sure in your deadly hands running beyond 1/4 mile you are just the f**king terror of your neighborhood...

:cool:

Originally posted by hondo

Its a free country...if you think an AK is your best chance for survival then congrats - you've got your weapon. If you think that a gerber is your blade of choice that you would stake your life on - again congrats you've got your Dream Team of gear! I'm sure in your deadly hands running beyond 1/4 mile you are just the f**king terror of your neighborhood...
:cool:

You missed the whole point... But that's OK. Stupid is as stupid does.

wolfmann601, thats a pretty old picture of that car... What town is that I can't tell, as the there are too many bullet holes to read the door sticker.

I don't recall hearing about that.... I can see the inspection sticker just enough to believe it is from NH... That what you call standing your ground? I'ld say you were forced to stand your ground after reading that bit.

Yeah I am from NH. I don't understand your dislike for the AK clones..

If you want reach me by e-mail right from here, and we can go burn a few right in my back yard..maybe if you get to try one you will see that these are fun, and practical....

I can't figure out why you don't like the majority of Ak-47 Net guys?

Every site has it's fools and this site is no differnt. In fact here this site looks to me like it is manned with a bunch of average 12 year olds, just from thread titles.... Like "Stand yer ground and let yer girl friend run"! My idea of that is hide and let my wife with her AK set up a little cross fire.... I am too old to run, but I can walk anywhere.... I can hide with the best of them. And I don't spend time day dreaming about tv action figures and shooting up the place, and dicing folks up with a knife.... After reading what you wrote I have a tuff time figuring you were a cop! I ain't never met a cop with your attitude.. I have friends right here in NH too, that were cops in Bartlett where I used to live.

As for tools the Ak works..... The rest I have are "Snap On" My guns on the other hand vary from Flinters to modern bolt.....

Any of you that wanna race me that's fine.... Top of the "Presidential Range" DEAD of Winter.. be ready for -40'F day time temps with 50 to 125 mph winds as an every day deal starting December running thru Late March 10 days out. Cover 60 miles on foot with only what you can personally carry...Any takers? Mac

what is a PERBAN AR?

AK's certainly do shoot, so do Ravens. Gerber's certainly cut, so do STRIDERS.

If you buy QUALITY, you need only buy ONCE, and the US Military, Federal, State, County, City and Town LE ONLY buy and use AMERICAN MADE equipment.

You figure it out:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

here is the door Emblem. And if you ever wanna plink, give me a buzz, but I do not shoot GARBAGE

wolfmann601, I guess you never make a typo. the guy made a error typing... gee whizz he ment pre and typed per..... If our state was so great at typing I would not have had to deal with the error of a typo when I painted my truck green which was changed my me from burgundy. My registration was right from town hall, but it seems Concord couldn't get it right.

What your not carrying a Glock? or a Berretta in NH? Maybe you one of the luck ones with a Colt.

I defy you to wear out a chrome lined AK clone! Mac

Back