If you could only have ONE knife to survive with...

Most likely my Busse CGFBM (in red) as its been my go-to blade next to my NMSFNO and is virtually indestructible...

But, I would honestly bet my life on any of the top eight.

Knives12-18-1.jpg

i'd grab my junglas. it can do everything my izula can, little difficult to pick splinters with, though. sharpens easy enough, and holds it's edge.

oh brother another if you could only have one knife thread.
this time I'll pick the Junglas!
only a couple more of this type of thread and I'll have all my knives picked as my only one.

BK2, ESEE sheath. I like sticking my big BECKER in that tight little ESEE sheath. It was a little snug at first, but I just wollered it out a little, and now it just slides right in. :cool::D

100_1776.jpg

Moose

This is actually my first "Which knife would you take thread" so since I don't own an ESEE yet...I would have to take my Gerber LMF ASEK. It is the most heavy duty knife I have at the moment.

Jeff says I'm funny. Everytime I look at his ass, he says, "Moose, you're kinda funny ain't, ya?"

Now...i know Jeff seems to be reasonable and all...but politically correct is something i dont always see from him...i think he might say it a different way...i think he'd call it more like it is...

but to get back to the OP...i'd take my 5...

Last edited:
It seems like most are saying they would take their 5. I guess I will just have to start buying them to see what fits me the best. I have to get rid of the Outcast.

It seems like most are saying they would take their 5. I guess I will just have to start buying them to see what fits me the best. I have to get rid of the Outcast.

Why? Its a good knife. Everyone I know that has one and uses it, says its a beast. And it American made. What's not to like?

Moose

ESEE 5. If not that, than an ESEE 5. If there are none of those available, then an ESEE 5.

I'd take a junglas, or a $8 corona machete. Nothing I couldn't do that isn't necessary for survival without either one of thoose.

Although I love all my knives - ESEE's, Barkies, Spydercos, etc., it would have to be my Becker Cincinatti Machax (the bottom one).

CAKwithMachax.jpg

Doc

From my stable, it'd be my RC/(ESEE)-6.

I'll toss in a SAK and/or Leatherman in my pocket.

Back