If you could only have ONE knife to survive with...

One blade.. at the current time, it is either my Culberson Golok, or a Koyote bolochete. If it had to be of the ESEE line, my Junglas.

The one that is on me will do
either this...
IMG_0155.jpg

or
IMG_1364.jpg

IMG_3516.jpg

I have my Junglas attached to my camping backpack. My son has an ESEE 5 on his backpack. Between the two of us I feel confident that all bases are covered. BTW, my son is 12yo so I would never bug out without him.
The ScrapYard Regulator is a beast of a knife and would also be a good choice.
Balding

jeeze im really really really surpirsed nobody has though of this?

Lightsaber ofc cut down a tree in a single swipe, great if your a ninja cut through a sword, stuck in a great big metal box guess what? cut through it

or my fallkniven f1

Of the knives I have my SRKW M9, any blade in the world? Probably a .32 ASH. Its invincible

"If you could have only one knife to survive with...."

It would be the one that Catherine Zeta Jones is holding.

Well, but you see the idea was/is that Catherine or Jessica as your preference may be, would be willing to share the knife they were holding and thus the knife they were holding WOULD be the knife you had with you:)

Well, but you see the idea was/is that Catherine or Jessica as your preference may be, would be willing to share the knife they were holding and thus the knife they were holding WOULD be the knife you had with you:)

To be honest if either of these two were with me I might forget about the knife.... Yep, I am googleling Jessica Biel now instead of ESSE Gear. Thanks Mike!

I have four fixed blades and two folders in all sizes including a blade that is .280 inches thick. Even though I like them all, the Busse BWM is the one I would take with me to survive. Its light enough to carry all day, it chops small branches, slices and its made to last. I would probably strip the blade before using it for food prep.

Back