Information from Instagram and Facebook!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVzpS6rDU8k/

A2JnaJJ.png

Last edited:
I'm thinking it's just the angle of the photo making the blade/handle ratio look like it does. The 3.5 isn't mentioned in the tags or comments. That's as much deductive reasoning as I can do :D

That's true, nothing mentioned otherwise. I was just looking at the pic and then at the 4.1 on my desk and they looked different. o_O :D But I think you're right, it must be the angle of the shot taken somewhat crosswise of the table since 41 and 77 are the only tags. Carry on!

I ordered a "Pre-sale" 4.1. I believe I recall them saying they won't ship until all of the "Pre-order" knives have shipped. Did anyone else order a "Pre-sale" 4.1? I really dont' even know what the different is TBH. I also just ordered a 6 the other day, but I'm not sure what the proper "Pre" moniker is for it either?

There have been several categories of knife sales for Survive.
1) The starter campaign of 2015.
2) Knives sold after the starter but before the knife model went into production (pre-orders).
3) Knives sold once the model went into production but before units were available (pre-sales).
4) Knives sold once the materials for a particular model are in the shop and being assembled (regular sales).
5) Limited production runs of unique models occasionally happen.
6) Seconds and "ugly betty" knives are offered as they are identified in the shop.
There is a new category for the "SK" models where you can (for a limited time) pay a deposit and owe the balance when the knife is ready.
The lead times range from months to years for all of these categories, depending on where the knife model happens to be in the production process.

Very true, i pretty much go through this everytime they post up a pic with a bunch of 7/7's i get excited, then frustrated, then angry, then accept it'll show up when its time comes. Its the stages of sk! Grieving.

Thanks Silver for the update!
Also, I couldn't find that post I made with all the sales categories in it until you bumped this thread. :D

Back