Introducing The Forsaken Steel Heart With Nano Fusion Handle.... Coming Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Happened to check the site on saturday, ordered mine late sunday. This morning they aren't on the site anymore. Means I just barely got in:D

Went nuke, comp finish and green micarta(favorite color). Never had an INFI blade before and I've been quietly lusting after one for a few years. Heck, never had or held a Busse before and also ordered a BGFBM(did I do that right?) a month ago. I know what these knives can do, but I'm looking forward to doing them myself.

My order number was right at 1,000 after LadyEarth's. So, I'd say it's safe to say over a thousand were ordered.

So basically Jerry Busse made approximately $500,000+ in a few days from this particular knife at about $500 each (easy number to "math" up).

So basically Jerry Busse made approximately $500,000+ in a few days from this particular knife at about $500 each (easy number to "math" up).

Well... revenue at least. I suspect the cost in labor and consumables (bourbon, steel, whiskey, micarta, etc.) will shave a little of that off the profit line.

Maybe gross but after the light bill and taxes more like 29.82
If you think what is held out of a pay check is bad ask any small business owner what all must come out before they get to their bottom line.

Happened to check the site on saturday, ordered mine late sunday. This morning they aren't on the site anymore. Means I just barely got in:D

Went nuke, comp finish and green micarta(favorite color). Never had an INFI blade before and I've been quietly lusting after one for a few years. Heck, never had or held a Busse before and also ordered a BGFBM(did I do that right?) a month ago. I know what these knives can do, but I'm looking forward to doing them myself.

Hello Piglet! Those two are a very good start. I regret to inform you that credit history will soon be toast, and your savings drained. Hope you like ramen!

Nooooooooo! Somehow the emails went to another folder and I missed this. The one blade I truly want in a nuclear comp finish for a user and I miss it. F-me

Nooooooooo! Somehow the emails went to another folder and I missed this. The one blade I truly want in a nuclear comp finish for a user and I miss it. F-me

Let the shop know you'll take one if someone cancels. With so many orders, there's bound to be one.

Email sent, thanks for the idea. Such an epic blade to miss out on.

Cool, I'm betting you get one. The timing is wrong for me to commit to one, so I'm going to have to wait and see what you guys have to say about those handles. I already know I'll be kicking myself :D Good luck!

Just drinking how much I love the handles. Thanks to my newest bartender friend, I think I just blacked out for a month or so. Now I’m trying to remember where we are/were with this OPTW-P2 thing?

Not likely. After labor, state tax, federal tax , inventory tax, medical, insurance, shipping, materials, general wear n tear on machines, replacement belts and bits and im sure alot more jerry might make $40 profit per knife. A whoppin $40,000 after $500,000 in sales :rolleyes:.

Tanker grey is quite awesome, and probably rare now. I still am not going to strip my TGLB for that reason. or my BG MOFO.

5u9o1e4.jpg

Tanker Grey is the best color. I hope it comes back!!!

Not likely. After labor, state tax, federal tax , inventory tax, medical, insurance, shipping, materials, general wear n tear on machines, replacement belts and bits and im sure alot more jerry might make $40 profit per knife. A whoppin $40,000 after $500,000 in sales :rolleyes:.

Um...You do realize that I write down "$500,000+", right? Meaning that $500,000 is just a starting point at the very least which is still itself a considerable number.

I had a moment of weakness and ordered one of these. Custom shop, nuked with hand shaped green canvas micarta.

had to jump in on this. combat grade, coated on canvas as always for me. It's absolutely scary how Jerry can continue to make knives that I look at and say. "yup, that's the one, it's perfect, won't need another". That's been happening once or twice a year now for about a decade.

Corrugated bevel, fuller... To be honest, I miss the knives with way fewer bells and whistles... just full flat grinds and beautiful profile and lines... The handle looks awesome.

Just saying.
Lawrie

Back