Introducing The Forsaken Steel Heart With Nano Fusion Handle.... Coming Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Comp finish but can't decide between nuked or not. Earning 0.25% on my money in the meantime and fondling my other Busses ;-) Awaiting instructions from you folks ...

Comp finish but can't decide between nuked or not. Earning 0.25% on my money in the meantime and fondling my other Busses ;-) Awaiting instructions from you folks ...

I liked the look of the fuller. So that was my choice.

And I thought the fuller made it look to busy. The comp finish is a must, good choice there. I think the coatings hide the lines of the knives too much, especially the darker coatings, and this one has some really sexy lines.

If not for the look, do you want a lighter feeling knife or one a little heavier? I think the Nuke is supposed to have some lightening features in the handle as well for a more fighter feel.

Last edited:
Good question on lighter vs. heavier bikerector. 8" is sort of a Busse tweener in that it's a short chopper or long camp knife. As a camp knife, lighter is good, but as a chopper, heavier is good. I would be more inclined to use this as a camp knife with some light/medium chopping.

Same here, I vacillated between green and maroon micarta, flipped a coin, green it is.
....but I'm thinking maybe I want one in maroon too, dang it.

Anyone trying the shadow camo? I have a DTBM from a grab bag with it and I really like it! I am usually a fan of comp or satin but I think I am going to do a shadow coated, but can't decide on which canvas I want. This is green I believe?
IMG_1818 (2).JPG
Probably going for a Nuke comp as well but still undecided.

Recently retired, picking up lost hobbies now.

Welcome back !! You picked a great time to jump back in :)
Jerry and the Crew have been cranking out new models and reborn old ones.

Anyone trying the shadow camo? I have a DTBM from a grab bag with it and I really like it! I am usually a fan of comp or satin but I think I am going to do a shadow coated, but can't decide on which canvas I want. This is green I believe?
View attachment 1009804
Probably going for a Nuke comp as well but still undecided.

That's either a well oiled/used green or black.

Black on top, green on bottom. Green is new with no use, black has been used a lot in this photo. There are some big variations in micarta tones over the years from what I've seen in different threads.
Cw1PZisl.jpg

Hope the shadow camo becomes a regular coating option and hope to see more nano handles. The BATAC would be great with a nano handle.

Back