Introducing The Forsaken Steel Heart With Nano Fusion Handle.... Coming Wednesday, October 24, 2018

That's either a well oiled/used green or black.

Black on top, green on bottom. Green is new with no use, black has been used a lot in this photo. There are some big variations in micarta tones over the years from what I've seen in different threads.
Cw1PZisl.jpg
I think it was closer to the green when I started. Seems to be a good match to the shadow and it looks good when it darkens up like it has. Thanks for comparison pic!

"Your order number is: 65324"

Does that mean Busse Combat Knives company has done over 65,000 orders up to this day?
Don't know about about the total orders for all knives sold, but does give me an idea how many of these (Forsaken Steel Hearts) have been sold, and it is Substantial;)
bucket

Well over. Those order numbers started at 1 a couple or three years ago when they revamped the website. This time last year, they were at about 42,000.

Wow, really?!? 65,000 in 2 or 3 years? If I wasn't tired ( and lazy... don't forget the lazy...) I would take the number of models since the renumbering started and divide that into 65,000 just for a ballpark value on the number of each model that has been made, and then think about if that number makes sense.

Fir canvas you cant beat the black or green canvas, the maroon comes out pretty brown most of the time. Same with the red g10 for some odd reason.

1 of each comped wearing green g10. Down the line I can change handle colors if the mood hits. Kinda liked the shadow cam but as long as they keep puttin out comp finishes without too much of a price jump thats my go to :thumbsup:.

Would like to see these up on the site along with the bg fbms, gotta feeling these will be instant classics once everyone gets hands on.

Fir canvas you cant beat the black or green canvas, the maroon comes out pretty brown most of the time. Same with the red g10 for some odd reason.
I have noticed the last couple red-black G10 I have had looking more like black and maroon canvas. The older black-red G10 was dark black and the red was dead on to airborne maroon.

I find myself at times wishing for the old two color G10 on some knives. At one time it seemed that the black was listed first ie. Black-tan and the main color in the G10 was black with less of the tan showing.
I may well be wrong on this and it is just the way some of the handles are machined.

Last edited:
I much prefer the solid colors at this point! Nothing looks classier than the Black G10 IMO! Good ole Canvas is hard to beat for texture, I really like (and Prefer) the Black Canvas and Maroon! The Green Canvas will also turn Brown over time;)
Congrats to all who scored in whatever Color combo:thumbsup: Edited: Regardless they are now "GONE"

Last edited:
"Your order number is: 65324"

Does that mean Busse Combat Knives company has done over 65,000 orders up to this day?

Don't know about about the total orders for all knives sold, but does give me an idea how many of these (Forsaken Steel Hearts) have been sold, and it is Substantial;)
bucket

My order number was right at 1,000 after LadyEarth's. So, I'd say it's safe to say over a thousand were ordered.

I much prefer the solid colors at this point! Nothing looks classier than the Black G10 IMO! Good ole Canvas is hard to beat for texture, I really like (and Prefer) the Black Canvas and Maroon! The Green Canvas will also turn Brown over time;)
Congrats to all who scored in whatever Color combo:thumbsup: Edited: Regardless they are now "GONE"

Just about everything I'm getting nowadays is maroon micarta. Prefer it over all. Black second. Haven't tried green, but have a few tan.

My order number was right at 1,000 after LadyEarth's. So, I'd say it's safe to say over a thousand were ordered.
I would say you are Correct-At Least that many:D

Back