Introducing the Sebenza 31! (21 Is Being Discontinued)

Are there any rumblings about when they will start hitting dealers?

Are there any rumblings about when they will start hitting dealers?
When I’ve asked CRK that question about other new releases in the past, they always gave me the same answer: “Months.” Sometimes they said a couple to a few months, sometimes they said 3 to 5 months, sometimes they said several months and sometimes they refused to get even that non-specific. I’m sure that when I ask them that question next week, their answer will be one of the above.

On another note, I wanted to order a 31 with the new Boomerang Damascus blade, but that option wasn’t available on their website when the 31 became available to order at 9:00am MST today. Bummer. I wonder how long it’ll be until that option shows up.

L31-1406-2-Web.jpg

L31-1412-1-Web.jpg

L31-1412-2-Web.jpg

I was just able to order a 31 "Inlay Black Canvas Micarta Boomerang Damascus" with double lugs . . . maybe it is only available with certain inlays? I'm just speculating.

Boomerang shows as an option for me on their site...

Also on their site it says “ Fullfillment will begin during Q4 of 2019.”

The CRK site lists delivery times for the various model 31s as four to 12 months.

A few years ago I had to wait 12 months for a large PJ 21 with ladder damascus blade
I am not surprised to get similar lead times for the 31

I will wait to see when they will be available at authorised dealers

By the way the pictures of the inflated versions look so good that I think I will go for a black micarta rather than a PJ :)

Everything shown will not be available on shelves right now but the diversity and broadness of the 31 portfolio is quite impressive
CRK has not make a joke of the market introduction of the sebenza

Boomerang shows as an option for me on their site... Also on their site it says “ Fullfillment will begin during Q4 of 2019.”
I was just able to order a 31 "Inlay Black Canvas Micarta Boomerang Damascus" with double lugs . . . maybe it is only available with certain inlays? I'm just speculating.
You’re right. It’s there now but it wasn’t there when I tried to place an order right after 9:00am MST. They added it in since. The double thumb lug option wasn’t there right after opening time either but has also since been added in.

I preordered my big oak this morning!! I might go back and get a Damascus to go along with it...

All I can say, to anyone who ever doubted CRK, including those who questioned what Anne and Tim could make of things going forward is this: :p

Bravo to the whole CRK team. I’m really excited for everyone. The 31 is the perfect continuation of the Sebenza legacy.

Slam Dunk!

CRK website says Bladeshow.
Aha--those are probably a couple of those $1K-$2K 1/10 or 1/20 LE “show specials” that they do. Oh, well. I’m >1K miles away from the show and they’re already all gone by this time, anyhow. Maybe I’ll get lucky at the November NYCKS.

All I can say, to anyone who ever doubted CRK, including those who questioned what Anne and Tim could make of things going forward is this: :p

Bravo to the whole CRK team. I’m really excited for everyone. The 31 is the perfect continuation of the Sebenza legacy.

Slam Dunk!
I strongly second this.
working in the marketing I really appreciate the work they made on the product.
The strategy of product development is such a complex thing for a company like CRK, especially with a design like the sebenza.
They have really nailed it.
I am excited to get the product in hand to see if the product delivers what we expect from the pictures :)

Back