Knife or Death

[QUOTE="Mecha, post:
edit: omfg I just now got the joke: Goldberg and Tu Lam both said they thought Dan was going to win, because both contestants were named Dan.[/QUOTE]

Right! They would never be able to favor 1 contestant. And with both being Dan, they thought they were being funny.

Now you guys just getting it is even funnier!

[QUOTE="Mecha, post:
edit: omfg I just now got the joke: Goldberg and Tu Lam both said they thought Dan was going to win, because both contestants were named Dan.

Right! They would never be able to favor 1 contestant. And with both being Dan, they thought they were being funny.

Now you guys just getting it is even funnier![/QUOTE]

Ya that joke grenade flew right over my head and took like 2 weeks to explode. :D

I cant wait to see the full episode Johnny! Thanks for the link.
The last couple episodes I watched got me hooked again on this show. Wish I had access to the history channel.
Out of curiosity if somebody wouldn't mind what was the application process like for getting on the show?
Is it basically luck of the draw if you get picked?
Cheers

edit: omfg I just now got the joke: Goldberg and Tu Lam both said they thought Dan was going to win, because both contestants were named Dan.

Now you guys just getting it is even funnier!
It's like watching a lightbulb moment with a sodium arc lamp:p

I cant wait to see the full episode Johnny! Thanks for the link.
The last couple episodes I watched got me hooked again on this show. Wish I had access to the history channel.
Out of curiosity if somebody wouldn't mind what was the application process like for getting on the show?
Is it basically luck of the draw if you get picked?
Cheers

It was quite an extensive interview process. 2 facetime interviews and a background check that was like 10 pages long! Even more in depth than the yellow form for purchasing a firearm! I guess it's luck of the draw after that.

It was quite an extensive interview process. 2 facetime interviews and a background check that was like 10 pages long! Even more in depth than the yellow form for purchasing a firearm! I guess it's luck of the draw after that.
Don't know anything about showbiz, but I wonder if that's just an industry standard thing for appearing on any show, or if it might be some kind of, "Oh noes! He's got a knife!" special.

Brian77 Brian77 ... Austin was on last night he did great ... you could tell he is used to working hard ... he is one of the few that was using his body to get power ... Bill even said something about how he was doing that ...

it was his show and then the finale after that ... I don't know why they had Mecha in the contestants at the front of the show for the finale ... but they didn't show him on the course or anything about why he wasn't running the course unless I missed something.

Thank you. Hope to see it soon

Brian, I wonder if you can pick Austin from the line up:

5VRbTvB.png

If not yet, one more clue:

hq7P57y.png

OK, twist my arm! Final clue?

0Hq0nJh.png

:p

Haven't watched the Epi yet, so maybe more to come!

Back