Medium Jacks

Teardrops

UifIde6.jpg

This little blonde Queen caught my eye as I prowled around in an antique store. Didn't cost much, maybe because the main blade is a bit short. Still, it cleaned up nice and I do like carrying it. :thumbsup::thumbsup:
b28BMO2.jpg

mxMlNBz.jpg

For a small (3.25") knife it feels solid, even substantial and is quite capable. Queen at it's best. :)

What utter hypocrisy :eek::D I've posted quite a few here but almost never carry a 2 blade Jack these days ;) prefer Opposite Ends, Singles and Stockman. but the Eureka from GEC is one of their greatest, a revival of an obscure pattern and here in all steel without a shield, really functional and right.

uV6MR2z.jpg

I'm really enjoying all the pictures and seeing everybody's favorites. :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Badged Camillus, but has Western stamped blades. Not especially uncommon, but I find it interesting that they did this. I've wondered if it was right after Camillus bought Western or as they were going bankrupt or if they put Western stamped blades in Camillus frames all along. In any event its a nicely made jack, roughly the size of the 33OT.
Camillus-Western 3a.jpg

Lots of Eye Candy there Augie Augie !!!!:):):):thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: I thought I was the only one who preferred a Sheepfoot Main on a working knife . Great photos too my friend . You must be counting the days to Retirement now ???

Harry

Thanks Harry, I find the sheepsfoot such a useful blade and with a pen secondary there is nothing you can't do. Today is my first day of retirement and so far I'm doing nothing, feels so good after 45 plus years of physical work.

Thanks Harry, I find the sheepsfoot such a useful blade and with a pen secondary there is nothing you can't do. Today is my first day of retirement and so far I'm doing nothing, feels so good after 45 plus years of physical work.
I now find myself doing an awful lot of Nothing John . In fact I have not finished it from yesterday . Totally agree with you on the blade selections and Congrats on making it to Retirement . Give our best to Donna for having to cope with you being at home now . Take care my friend .

Harry

Back