Name The New PM3

Paramilitary Mini seems the most logical. I know they said they didn't want to go that route... but I would.

I personally hope it is Lil Para, but in the spirit of this discussion, Lil + bad ass = honey badger, bull pup, staffy bull. How about just "Terrier"...that conotates small and fierce

It may have been said already, but how about Militia. It would fit with the Police, Military, Para-Military theme.

Its a shame that civilian was already used by Spyderco. This would be perfect

I feel like with the knife being smaller than its predecessors and being more to fill the edc role as opposed to edc/tactical roles. It needs to have a less tactical name. Minuteman was perfect in my opinion but since it can't be used that leaves us with not a lot of options.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, maybe Operator goes too far. I like Militia as mentioned above. Possibly Patriarch or maybe something as simple as Spyderco EDC or Spyderco Revere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty cut and dry if you ask me. Obviously, it should be called the Spyderco Petunia.

How about Partisan? Or MiniMil?

Twinboysdad had a good idea with the honey badger, so why not call it the Ratel? (Afrikaans for "honey badger?")

Ooops, manawar669 beat me to it on the "partisan"; my bad.

Hmmm... How about Yeoman?

Last edited:
Back