New 14 run

As far as I can tell...you were the first one to chime in on the green boot SFO. Good call :)
Lol, thnx!
Something just spoke to me about this one. Seemed to be a good fit. Super happy with mine, almost ordered another when I got the email that they had more! I told them I want a matching 29!

Lol, thnx!
Something just spoke to me about this one. Seemed to be a good fit. Super happy with mine, almost ordered another when I got the email that they had more! I told them I want a matching 29!
Oh man that would be awesome. The 29 in deep green bone sounds great. Ive heard murmuring about some potential SFOs for next year can't wait to see how they unfold :)

45299634134_28ac263914_b.jpg

45299634034_d307d10aa4_b.jpg

77vYwk8.jpg

All of this years 14s I got.
I really wish I’d gotten the CK sawcut red, but I’ve found myself only using the two blades. So maybe it’s for the best.

Joe
Well you sure picked four really nice ones Joe :) :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

The CC shield is the standalone in this run not pinned. It does happen very rarely in other club knives; but not a silent transition to a new way of applying shields at the factory. They have never pinned the CC shields.

On another note, having to try and do a bit of trademark work myself, if they got a legal trademark on a boot - I want the name of their trademark attorney...

Great pictures TF.
When you get my age, you begin to reiterate.
For those who didn’t know I was born in that little house on the blade,that was Barry’s (gunstockjack) handiwork.

Still my favorite of the run, Barry's artwork is pretty cool :thumbsup:

Great pictures TF.
For those who didn’t know I was born in that little house on the blade,that was Barry’s (gunstockjack) handiwork.
Thank you for reiterating, Lyle. I appreciate the artwork on the tube too, since the blade etch isn't gonna stay visible forever. :(
N7xRI45.jpg

The CC shield is the standalone in this run not pinned. It does happen very rarely in other club knives; but not a silent transition to a new way of applying shields at the factory. They have never pinned the CC shields.

On another note, having to try and do a bit of trademark work myself, if they got a legal trademark on a boot - I want the name of their trademark attorney...
Thanks for the info. So all of the CC variants on this run are not pinned?

Great pictures TF.
Lyle my friend , is that the house you helped your Daddy build ???? :) Just like Abe ?

Harry

Was able to get a Lick Creek TC Barlow ordered from a dealer and it was shipped on 11-20-2018 . Just received notification that it is now only 40 miles from here . Extremely fast shipping with an average speed of 40 miles per day . Now I just hope that the shipment is okay . I have had this happen before only to get a Damaged Shipment with the Tube and Wax Paper without the Knife .

Harry

Was able to get a Lick Creek TC Barlow ordered from a dealer and it was shipped on 11-20-2018 . Just received notification that it is now only 40 miles from here . Extremely fast shipping with an average speed of 40 miles per day . Now I just hope that the shipment is okay . I have had this happen before only to get a Damaged Shipment with the Tube and Wax Paper without the Knife .

Harry
That is terrible. Do you think that previous knife was stolen on route to you?

What ever happened to the Ironwood CC's? I see no mention of them on the GEC site, did they give up?

Jim

Back