New 14 run

I have accumulated and also sold a few 14s including some nice ones and others that I didn’t care for. But this one really speaks to me, I like the bling on the northfield and the detailed jigging

VFrwac8.jpg

I hope Charlie makes a 2 blade TC Barlow with clip main on 14 frame. I don’t own a Barlow but that could cause me to open my wallet.

I have accumulated and also sold a few 14s including some nice ones and others that I didn’t care for. But this one really speaks to me, I like the bling on the northfield and the detailed jigging

VFrwac8.jpg
That jigging is awesome.

I hope Charlie makes a 2 blade TC Barlow with clip main on 14 frame. I don’t own a Barlow but that could cause me to open my wallet.
It will probably be a long while before they get back to clip blade 14's again. I am looking forward to the sheepsfoot that's probably the next time 14's run, though. And a 14 beerscout:cool:

Hey a question, anyone using a CK pocket slip? If so, what size for the single and two blade 14's with the clip. I think Mike said a small wide would fit both.

Thanks!

Hey a question, anyone using a CK pocket slip? If so, what size for the single and two blade 14's with the clip. I think Mike said a small wide would fit both.

Thanks!
A small wide fits both. The two bladed knives will fit better once the slip is broken in a bit. I have thick stag covers on one of my 14s and it is a squeeze for the slip but I rarely use it.

The new CK goatskin slips are also great. The small size is little too tall for the 14, but the soft leather is really nice and doesn’t take up much room in the pocket.

Thanks!
I don't have a CK slip, sorry.
But, I just got a small KSF buffalo slip... perfect for everything up to a 3.5" two blade.
I also have their Main Street Pocket Slip, thanks to @glocktenman, that I use for my larger knives.

Back