New 14 run

He sure does!
I can see the difference between "ivory bone" and "white bone." I like them both. :):thumbsup:
I’m with you Rachel, I wanted the white bone on the first one, but the pictures Bill sent me and talking with him dissuaded me.

All things equal, I may like white best, maybe.I need to read the smooth ivory thread front to back to get everybody ‘s opinions.

Thanks Rachel, I think the 38 was a lot whiter when it arrived and despite not being carried it has darkened to a yellow ivory. But, I could be wrong....;):D

I’m with you Rachel, I wanted the white bone on the first one, but the pictures Bill sent me and talking with him dissuaded me.

All things equal, I may like white best, maybe.I need to read the smooth ivory thread front to back to get everybody ‘s opinions.
Well, I'm planning to use this one, so we'll find out if it mellows with age. I'm happy either way.
cBUeH8L.jpg

Gents (and possibly ladies) -

I have thoroughly enjoyed sitting with you on the porch these last few months. I'm more of a reader than a poster, but after a little work on the secondary, I've managed to acquire a collection that is post-worthy. This has been a super-fun experience and I hope (although my bank account does not) that GEC keeps bringing us these opportunities.

ppr7frO - Imgur.jpg

I cannot claim to have been particularly financially responsible during this process, so I may need to let a couple of these go, and there's a couple off-screen doubles that will also need a new home. If you are on the hunt for a particular 14, feel free to reach out to me via DM. I would like the opportunity to give the porch crew first dibs on anything that I will eventually sell.

Be well,
-Dan

Well, now that I look it appears you are focused on the single blades.... so much for my smart remarks!

I was thinking you were missing the Lick Creek, but then it dawned on me you have none of the two blades....... so.... you are missing about 8-9 14’s, but maybe none of the singles.

I like the yellow diamond best, and I wish someone had done a blue camel bone.

Great collection of 14s. That takes dedication.

Well, now that I look it appears you are focused on the single blades.... so much for my smart remarks!

I was thinking you were missing the Lick Creek, but then it dawned on me you have none of the two blades....... so.... you are missing about 8-9 14’s, but maybe none of the singles.

I like the yellow diamond best, and I wish someone had done a blue camel bone.

Great collection of 14s. That takes dedication.

Good call on the blue camel bone, that would have been a beauty.

I have thoroughly enjoyed sitting with you on the porch these last few months. I'm more of a reader than a poster, but after a little work on the secondary, I've managed to acquire a collection that is post-worthy. This has been a super-fun experience and I hope (although my bank account does not) that GEC keeps bringing us these opportunities.

View attachment 1017023

I cannot claim to have been particularly financially responsible during this process, so I may need to let a couple of these go, and there's a couple off-screen doubles that will also need a new home. If you are on the hunt for a particular 14, feel free to reach out to me via DM. I would like the opportunity to give the porch crew first dibs on anything that I will eventually sell.

Be well,
-Dan
Outstanding lineup!!! Wow that is a beautiful sight.
I am definitely on the hunt...PM sent :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

View attachment 1017023

Be well,
-Dan

Fantastic collection, did you just focus on the single blades?

Back