New Liong Mah Knives for 2018

The eraser is amazing...sorta reminds me of a nicer spydiechef with a flipper which makes sense with LM's culinary background. Slices insanely well and is smoother than my reate wave.

I needed a couple new screws for my endevour and liong sent me those and some cool af blue pivot collars for it as well which rules because I personally love the blue. Matches my xv now..

Very responsive and kind maker to buy from and he will continue getting my money.

Just got a Liong Mah Lanny flipper in Brown micarta and Damascus and love it. Great design! The eraser looks really nice but waiting on other handle options.

I asked him on his Instagram if "there was any thought to doing a button lock." He replied with a thumbs up. While that's no guarantee, it's definitely a good sign.

The thumbs up emoji is universally binding.

tenor.gif

Even though it might as well just mean "Good idea. / I like it."

I just noticed the CF Eraser has landed here too shame it's more than I was willing to spend ~485€ (565$) , not sure what I had expected but....I'm not gonna spend that much on it, at least not right now. Depending on how quickly they sell I might consider one later on.

I decided to get one, and after watching the YouTube review, I am glad I did. Selling other stuff to cover it, but that’s good too.

Liong is quickly becoming one of my favorite makers. Just about everything that comes from him looks amazing.
With that said, I’m looking to buy my very first Liong Mah. I have 2 in mind, the warrior 2v2, and the XV.
Does anyone have experience with both or either? Any recommendations on another Liong? Any knowledge would be very helpful. Thanks!

Back