New Military Sprint!! CPM Rex 45

I placed my order, but it showed back-ordered when I hit submit. I just emailed them back to tell them to cancel it, until they get some physically in stock.

Showed 1 in-stock when I placed my order. Refreshed the page & the quantity in-stock was gone. I assumed there would have been the #ed ones the the bay first.

What perfect timing, just the same week as another highly desired Orange handled exclusive Spyderco knife!
Sorry kids, not enough money for Christmas...lol
Daddy needs some more Orange Spyderco's

available at Bento Box Shop, also have a exclusive s90v millie in smurf blue! and dont forget their shipping cost....

Got mine today.
20181115-130752.jpg

This is killing me, I have that pre-order from KC and like previously mentioned, you get those feel good emails every week. I pre-ordered 4 months ago and I still havent been charged on my cc yet. Glad yours made it out to you so fast, I'm dying to get my hands on it for deer season

I still hold my belief that this model will not get sold out within days, cuz otherwise BBS would have been out of stock. So I will wait.

The Military never sells out fast. That's good for us Military fans, there are plenty to go around for all of us.

Agreed, think about how fast the PM2 M4 BHQ sold out vs the Military in the same form. We’ll have a little time to get one when they eventually drop.

They are hard to find right now because they just havent made it out to dealers. Or if they have them, they were told not to put them up for sale yet

Back