Newbie collaboration knife?

Yea, that it, we're..uh...er..waiting on Nick! Yea, that's the ticket!

Seriously, any updates?

Just a suggestion:
Any person who has a part of this project right now should make a " It is here....and this is how much I've got done..." posting. It will give us all a heads up as to the status, and if someone doesn't chime in on a knife/hawk,etc. then we will know where to start checking.
Stacy

Any word who has what components right now? Would love to know where we are. Scott, do you know?

Eric

Man, I've heard nothing. I don't even know where the stuff is right now....

Guys,
I have to follow up on this, but I've been working 12+ hour days and haven't had any free time to chase after stuff. I haven't even slept in my own bed on week days, since I'm in hotels out of state all during the week.

My schedule appears that it will ease up after June 19 or so. Which would make 8 straight weeks of travel for me. It's a killer schedule right now. I get home for the weekends and work on getting my house ready to put up for sale.

I'll do what I can to find out who has what and get back to you.

To help Scott out a bit.

IF YOU HAVE ANY PART OF THESE PROJECTS POST RIGHT NOW WHAT YOU HAVE AND THE STATUS

MAKE A POST ON THIS THREAD RIGHT NOW AND WE WILL ALL BE ABLE TO FIGURE OUT WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE TO GET THEM FINISHED.

I will try and help Scott as much as I can, but you fellow forumites will have to let us know where the parts and pieces are. If that doesn't produce the info, we will have to start back tracking.
Stacy

The 'hawk is with Sam Salvati right now getting a little fine forging touchup. After that I believe it's coming to me for grinding since we had somebody drop out if I remember correctly.

-d

Thanks for the update Scott. Please send me a PM if there is anything I can help you out with personally. It does not even have to be related to the newbie exchange if there is something I can help with to reduce the load on your plate. Hang in there Scott.

Eric

Hello Stacy,

This is the last post from Jared at the time he had both the Bowie and Hunter --> http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6073869&postcount=486
Jared has not logged into Bladeforums since 11-1-2008 according to his profile.
This is the last time Scott talked with Jared --> http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6482929&postcount=546
To my knowledge, the blades are still with Jared.

Eric

I just got back to my hotel room after a long day of teaching in Seattle. I have a phone number for Jared. I'll give him a call tomorrow and find out where this is at. I'm going to suggest to him that he send them to me. The last time I talked to him he had the choil finished on one of the knives.

We'll get this kick started.

Back