Off Topic Not even a snark-wide pandemic can keep us down...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t get it. Those are some strong reactions. What’s so gross looking about it?

Not a fan of iceberg lettuce, especially on pizza.
But mostly because mac sauce, 1000 island dressing, and anything else with a significant amount of mayo or miracle whip in it causes me GI distress.
Nausea, cramps, other explosive issues, etc...

Not a fan of iceberg lettuce, especially on pizza.
But mostly because mac sauce, 1000 island dressing, and anything else with a significant amount of mayo or miracle whip in it causes me GI distress.
Nausea, cramps, other explosive issues, etc...
That is reasonable.

AC, you're up in the Dakotas?
Here in Rhody I'm complaining that we want to send Vermont's weather back to them. :-/
8" yesterday, but clear, crisp and beautiful this morning (15F). We're supposed to get snow and temps in the teens (down to 5F?) every day this week.
Yup. I'm in North Dakota. I guess we have the cold coming, it's been abnormally warm here so far this winter with not too much snow. I'll take the cold as long as the snow decides to stay away. It's still not very fun though. Lol

Mayo. Disgusting. Anything with mayo belongs in the trash.

Got my ZT 0562cf in 20cv.... The specs really dont portray the size of this folder well. Even sitting next to the bugout in this picture doesn't really do it... This thing just feels beefy as hell in the hand.

Fun to flick. Feels like quality. Lockup and centering is good. No blade play. I like it. I'll carry it tomorrow and see how I feel about it's larger size and weight...

Can't really say which I like better right now... I think the bugout feels classier, less intimidating, easily hides in the pocket... The ZT feels... Cooler/funner to play with... Beefier for sure.

Very different knives. I like both.

yfCbYPp.jpg

Mayo. Disgusting. Anything with mayo belongs in the trash.

Got my ZT 0562cf in 20cv.... The specs really dont portray the size of this folder well. Even sitting next to the bugout in this picture doesn't really do it... This thing just feels beefy as hell in the hand.

Fun to flick. Feels like quality. Lockup and centering is good. No blade play. I like it. I'll carry it tomorrow and see how I feel about it's larger size and weight...

Can't really say which I like better right now... I think the bugout feels classier, less intimidating, easily hides in the pocket... The ZT feels... Cooler/funner to play with... Beefier for sure.

Very different knives. I like both.

yfCbYPp.jpg
Nice knife. Two very different folders there. Both are quality blades in their own right. The ZT is built like a tang but a flipper on bearings so it rolls open with authority. The Bugout is so incredibly durable for a very light knife; the axis lock is perfect for it.

I didn’t get any mail today, not even an attempt because we got 6 inches of snow yesterday. :rolleyes:

I’m expecting a Sinkevich ZT and titanium scales for a Bugout tomorrow. Friday brings a new inkosi.

It feels very solid now. Still nimble though. :thumbsup:

My latest ZT just arrived; it is a Dmitry Sinkevich designed Persian knife, the 462...
aGnRJlp.jpg

With my other ZTs, top to bottom: 462, 460Ti, and 562Ti (this name by number thing is dumb)...
JCiCgZF.jpg

All have great action and are built well. :thumbsup:

Beautiful blades man!

Talk about a LONG ass day. Went to leave the college... Truck wouldn't start... Not the first time... Crank but no start, few tries later it starts up but idles rough... Then evens out and runs normal.

Last time it happened I took it to Chevy... I mean it's a brand new 2021 with only 3k miles... They couldn't replicate the issue and said without hard codes thrown if they can't replicate the issue they can't fix anything...

Hook it up to a scan tool and everything... Can't find anything wrong. Battery at 13.1v resting, it's good.. connections tight and clean. Alternator test out fine. coolant a bit low but nothing major enough to cause issues... Acts like it's a fuel delivery issue...

I drive home. Later I'm driving to the post office and truck stutters and dies on me. Hard starts. Idles rough. Then normal again. But then the A/C won't stop blowing even though it's turned off. Pull over, turn truck off, turn it back on... Everything works as it should.

No codes. I call chevy. They say "can't replicate, can't fix"... Besides these problems there's 2 other smaller issues. On occasion the radio screen goes crazy, changes screens and cuts on and off... Only happened a few times... Then there's also air in the coolant, I can occasionally hear gurgling near the heater core. A known issue, there's even a service bulletin for it.... But again... It's an intermittent issue... "Can't replicate, can't fix"

I say screw it. A 2021 chevy colorado Z71 with 3k miles that I've only had less than 2 months... Has had more issues than my last 5 Toyotas. COMBINED.

I drive it to Toyota... Take a $2k loss and trade it in. I'm done with it. Finally made it home at 10pm. Left dealership at 9pm.

LONG DAY. But here's my new 2021 Toyota Tacoma TRD offroad. 4x4. Locking diff. Bilstein shocks. Multi terrain selection. Crawl control... I should've stayed with Toyota to begin with.

OQGj1u8.jpg

Beautiful blades man!

Talk about a LONG ass day. Went to leave the college... Truck wouldn't start... Not the first time... Crank but no start, few tries later it starts up but idles rough... Then evens out and runs normal.

Last time it happened I took it to Chevy... I mean it's a brand new 2021 with only 3k miles... They couldn't replicate the issue and said without hard codes thrown if they can't replicate the issue they can't fix anything...

Hook it up to a scan tool and everything... Can't find anything wrong. Battery at 13.1v resting, it's good.. connections tight and clean. Alternator test out fine. coolant a bit low but nothing major enough to cause issues... Acts like it's a fuel delivery issue...

I drive home. Later I'm driving to the post office and truck stutters and dies on me. Hard starts. Idles rough. Then normal again. But then the A/C won't stop blowing even though it's turned off. Pull over, turn truck off, turn it back on... Everything works as it should.

No codes. I call chevy. They say "can't replicate, can't fix"... Besides these problems there's 2 other smaller issues. On occasion the radio screen goes crazy, changes screens and cuts on and off... Only happened a few times... Then there's also air in the coolant, I can occasionally hear gurgling near the heater core. A known issue, there's even a service bulletin for it.... But again... It's an intermittent issue... "Can't replicate, can't fix"

I say screw it. A 2021 chevy colorado Z71 with 3k miles that I've only had less than 2 months... Has had more issues than my last 5 Toyotas. COMBINED.

I drive it to Toyota... Take a $2k loss and trade it in. I'm done with it. Finally made it home at 10pm. Left dealership at 9pm.

LONG DAY. But here's my new 2021 Toyota Tacoma TRD offroad. 4x4. Locking diff. Bilstein shocks. Multi terrain selection. Crawl control... I should've stayed with Toyota to begin with.

OQGj1u8.jpg

Yotas are a good choice. Most new cars have too much computers and not enough good steel or simple engineering. I’d be stoked to be able to buy an OG 80 Toyota truck with 4x4 brand new in today’s world.

This one is my favorite. I have had her for 20 years. She has more rust now but still runs great. This is back in ‘09 when it was my daily driver.
mA923052E-4054-45A1-82F2-E2D5F9AF8DAF.jpeg

Here's a few of my past Toyo trucks

IsGrjRA.png
gtE3EN7.png
gASAvG5.png
UDR9mlu.png
ilvuHhF.png
yeCbPOD.png
pS6qlzW.png

And here's one I came close to buying but I was 5 minutes too late..... So upset I missed this. Guy was only asking 5 grand. Full restoration, body off frame. Very minimal rust... 127k original low miles. It was beautiful.

0XclXBw.png

WW, did you ever have any problems with the paint on your white 3rd gen? Mine is flaking off in a couple spots on the rear passenger door.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back