Notice!! A Black Jack!!

OSRhC5U.jpg

I expect another Black Jack in the the mail this afternoon. The original I purchased will be a safe queen and the one I receive today will go in my carry rotation. I'm not typically a safe queen type guy as my collection isn't all that large, but now I'll have two - A Waynorth Lambsfoot and the Waynorth Black Jack. Fortunately I will also have one of each of those to carry, use, and enjoy.

YvDiOB4.jpg

I expect another Black Jack in the the mail this afternoon. The original I purchased will be a safe queen and the one I receive today will go in my carry rotation. I'm not typically a safe queen type guy as my collection isn't all that large, but now I'll have two - A Waynorth Lambsfoot and the Waynorth Black Jack. Fortunately I will also have one of each of those to carry, use, and enjoy.

YvDiOB4.jpg

when its so nice, you gotta buy it twice! one to rock and one to stock

Nothing beats a pair of Jacks!

cnljKdj.jpg
I should have added a thank you to NorCalDude for a fair, pain free transaction on the exchange.

As requested, here are two Queen-made safe-Queens!!:)
View attachment 1266049

HJ3 and HJ2 respectively; Gabon ebony, the Queen of instrument woods!!:D

Ha! Your photo skills are way better than mine and those two queens look like they'd give the Jack's a run for their money!

Back