Osprey K/T Sales Mung Thread

Nice snags ndmiller ndmiller and Choppaman Choppaman !!!! :thumbsup:

In a meeting and on my phone today. Figured I had no shot so thought I would sit this one out and just watch. How in the heck that double Blackwood Minimush was still there...I have no idea. I tried sitting on my hands....it didn’t work??!!!! :D
NOPE. Too hard to resist. It’s crazy cuz when ndmiller grabbed the warthog. I went back and started to consider that one. LOL. That’s a nice one for sure. Please put me down for dibs bro.

Wanted the tusk instead, sorry for making you feel like you lost it.....Locked threads screen jump on me, so looking at the tusk, copied text and it was for warthog.........

Did anyone catch the heart in the vintage pin on the Mamushi at www.ospreyknifeandtool.com ?

That's pretty cool, unique over them stock micarta pins...

I did not. Good eye!!!! We do love our knives. LOL

You know what! I didn’t even notice it until you pointed it out! Which is unusual, I must have been mesmerized by the wood! :D:p But your right! It is a really cool feature and shoes the different weave construction compared to the modern micarta pin stock.

Sharp eye Danny! :D:D:thumbsup:

Question re the EDU:
Blade on current one is 3”
Is this the new standard going forward?
(I think it used to be 2 1/2”?)

Question re the EDU:
Blade on current one is 3”
Is this the new standard going forward?
(I think it used to be 2 1/2”?)

This one is 2 3/4"

When I write out the thread I generally copy and paste the Standard measurements for each profile. Each one can vary slightly and depending on how you measure the blade and where the handle ends and the blade begins can be different too. The 2 3/4'' measurement is from handle to tip on this particular one with a cutting edge a hair longer than 2 1/2'' inches.

I hope that explained your question without throwing to much confusion in there!

Please let me know if you have anymore?

Back