• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

PachaasPaisaa=Liar at best (banned), Anand Moses amose001@ucr.edu,amoses007@gmail.com

I did as well , although my take may be a little different . Seems some on this forum resemble the cretins in my workplace . Intelligence/experience will not be tolerated , everyone must conform to the lowest common denominator. Is/wasn't this guy a moderator ? :barf:

Well my rant was better suited for the Whine and Cheese section, but I understand the points in your post.

I committed to Mr. Anand Moses, aka PachaasPaisaa, that I would meet with a Postal Inspector regarding this issue, and this evening I fulfilled that commitment. Inspector Chuck Kelley was very professional, and quite interested in this issue, no matter the dollar amount.

I presented Inspector Chuck Kelley of the US Postal Inspection Service with:

1. the empty postal envelope that purportedly contained a Spyderco Military S90V
  2. copies of the emails exchanged between Anand Moses and myself
  3. The Bladeforums.com and GB&U thread addresses.

We called Mr Moses on his cell phone and had a teleconference. The outcome from this is as follows:
  1. Mr Moses is going to 2nd day air a $260 postal money order to me.
  2. Inspector Kelley is going to open an investigation into the issue of the lost Spyderco Military S90V.

Inspector Kelley informed Mr Moses of the following:
  1. He will open an investigation into the possibility of mail fraud (felony)
  2. Same investigation will also focus on the Riverside Post Office, including review of video footage at the self service kiosk.
  3. Said investigation will include Mr Moses Paypal records. By way of review from this thread, Mr Moses closed his Paypal account a couple days after receiving my payment. His stated reason was that "Paypal booted him for all of his high volume transactions." This doesn't stand to reason... Paypal likes volume if you pay their fees, and they don't like volume if you use "Personal" to avoid fees. Why he closed his account, I don't know. The US Postal Inspection Service routinely deals with Paypal and Paypal is quite forthcoming as to transactional records, any disputes, etc. I have a formal dispute filed with Paypal over the Anand Moses issue myself.
  4. Inspector Kelley informed Anand that he would receive a visit from a US Postal Inspector from the Riverside area. Based on the Paypal records, any postal insurance claims filed based on Mr Moses credit card (logged via the self service kiosk), and based on whether or not I receive the Postal Money order reimbursement from Mr Moses, any potential charges (up to including mail fraud) would be weighed based on various pieces of evidence.

Inspector Kelley informed me that the investigation will also focus on the Riverside Post Office, through the "Office of the Inspector General", a sort of internal affairs type investigation. It could well be that there is someone(s) inside this post office, or anywhere along the transportation and delivery chain, that is in violation of Federal law. If the Riverside Post Office in question is a "hot spot", the investigation will focus there. If not, the investigation will move to the other delivery chain possibilities.

On the phone conference, Mr. Moses:
  • confirmed that he closed his Paypal account
  • confirmed that he lied to me about the prior reimbursement, while Inspector Kelley was on the line
  • confirmed that he had a prior insurance claim regarding a green handled Strider SMF, and that his "customer", Peter Lee of Roland Heights CA, had filed and received an insurance claim for the SMF.

Mr Moses also indicated that he had been banned from Bladeforums, and the initial reason he stated on the phone conference was that he had asked the moderators to intervene on his behalf regarding some of the questions raised in this thread about his involvement with other online sites/services, etc..., and that resulted in the ban... but I called his bluff, and he then admitted he got banned because he "sassed the mods" via PM. I said it was "probably vulgarity", and Moses didn't deny it.

I do now believe Anand Moses is his real name, and that the Riverside CA address listed shown in this thread (pics of the envelope) is his personal residence, and not his parent's residence.

Inspector Kelley inquired as to his employer, and Mr Moses indicated it was Princeton Review, and educational service office in Riverside.

Somehow, I speculate that we have been (temporarily?) relieved from having Mr Moses amidst our BF membership since he has been banned. I also speculate that he will continue to frequent JerzeeDevil and other sites, so I've done my piece here to help relieve Mr Moses of his burden with regard to the Bladeforums members.

I continue to expect that my $260 will be returned by Mr Moses by Monday next week, November 22nd. He is now facing the POTENTIAL for additional actions from the US Postal Inspection Service depending on a host of things to be investigated. Either that, or someone wise to knife shipments in a Riverside CA post office will have people hot on their trail.

I hope you found this to be factual as to the status of this issue.

And I look forward to the a delivery of an S90V Military from another forum member, and somehow, I think that transaction will proceed as they are intended to proceed... quickly, smoothly, honestly.

• From some of the BF member comments in this thread, I may have come across as a vindictive SOB to some... if so, to my future customers and as a future customer, I am sorry about that. If that is how you feel, then by all means avoid transacting with me. I think you can tell that I am a straight shooter with a spotless transaction record over the past 6 months, and I don't relish dishonest people in our midst.
  • I do hope that the huge majority of people who have read this drama-lama thread will consider my track record as an indication of my honesty and belief in truth-in-advertising.
  • I hope you have seen, by the response I got when I requested a personal sit-down with a USPS Postal Inspector, that we honest BF members don't have to sit idly by to be played a fool by anyone, and that Mr Moses has been called to account for his actions, namely, of lying to me about reimbursing me for this errant transaction and dumping the responsibility on me for the insurance claim.
  • I am pleased overall that the US Postal Inspection Service listened to the issues with this transaction, no matter the dollar amount. And I can assure you, after having to reschedule my meeting several times, Inspector Kelley is a busy guy, and so am I. We MADE the time to get this right.

Last edited:
I committed to Mr. Anand Moses, aka PachaasPaisaa, that I would meet with a Postal Inspector regarding this issue, and this evening I fulfilled that commitment. Inspector Chuck Kelley was very professional, and quite interested in this issue, not matter the dollar amount.

I presented Inspector Chuck Kelley of the US Postal Inspection Service with:
  1. the empty postal envelope that purportedly contained a Spyderco Military S90V
  2. copies of the emails exchanged between Anand Moses and myself
  3. The Bladeforums.com and GB&U thread addresses.

We called Mr Moses on his cell phone and had a teleconference. The outcome from this is as follows:
  1. Mr Moses is going to 2nd day air a $260 postal money order to me.
  2. Inspector Kelley is going to open an investigation into the issue of the lost Spyderco Military S90V.

Inspector Kelley informed Mr Moses of the following:
  1. Open an investigation into the possibility of mail fraud (felony)
  2. Same investigation will also focus on the Riverside Post Office, including video footage of the self service kiosk.
  3. Said investigation will include Mr Moses Paypal records. By way of review from this thread, Mr Moses closed his Paypal account a couple days after receiving my payment. His stated reason was that "Paypal booted him for all of his high volume transactions." This doesn't stand to reason... Paypal likes volume if you pay their fees, and they don't like volume if you use "Personal" to avoid fees (I know this from personal experience). Why he closed his account, I don't know. The US Postal Inspection Service routinely deals with Paypal and they are quite forthcoming as to transactional records, any disputes, etc. I have a formal dispute filed with Paypal over the Anand Moses issue myself.
  4. Inspector Kelley informed Anand that he would receive a visit from a US Postal Inspector from the Riverside area. Based on the Paypal records, any insurance claims filed based on Mr Moses credit card (logged via the self service kiosk), and based on whether or not I receive the Postal Money order reimbursement from Mr Moses, any potential charges (up to including mail fraud) would be weighed based on various pieces of evidence.

Inspector Kelley informed me that the investigation will also focus on the Riverside Post Office, through the "Office of the Inspector General", a sort of internal affairs type investigation. It could well be that there is someone(s) inside this post office, or anywhere along the transportation and delivery chain, that is in violation of Federal law. If the Riverside Post Office in question is a "hot spot", the investigation will focus there. If not, the investigation will move to the other delivery chain possibilities.

On the phone conference, Mr. Moses confirmed that he closed his Paypal account. He also confirmed that he lied to me about the prior reimbursement with Mr Kelley on the line. He also confirmed that he had a prior insurance claim regarding a green handled Strider SMF, and that his "customer", Peter Lee of Roland Heights CA, had filed and received an insurance claim for the SMF.

Mr Moses also indicated that he had been banned from Bladeforums, and his initial reason was that he had asked the moderators to intervene on his behalf regarding some of the questions raised in this thread about his involvement with other online sites/service, etc... but I called his bluff, and he admitted he got banned because he "sassed the mods" via PM.

I do now believe Anand Moses is his real name, and that the Riverside CA address listed shown in this thread (pics of the envelope) is his personal residence.

Inspector Kelley inquired as to his employer, and Mr Moses indicated it was Princeton Review, and educational service office in Riverside.

Somehow, I speculate that we have been (temporarily?) relieved from having Mr Moses amongst our membership on BF since he has been banned. I also speculate that he will continue to frequent JerzeeDevil and other sites, so I've done my piece here to help relieve Mr Moses of his burden with regard to the Bladeforums members.

I continue to expect that my $260 will be returned by Mr Moses by Monday next week, November 22nd. He is now facing the POTENTIAL for additional actions from the US Postal Inspection Service depending on a host of things. Either that, or someone wise to knife shipments in Riverside will have people hot on their trail.

I hope you found this to be factual as to the status of this issue.

And I look forward to the delivery of my S90V Military from Jill Jackson soon... somehow, I think that transaction will proceed as they are intended to proceed... quickly and smoothly.

Kudos for going through all this, Rob.:thumbup:

Rob, out of curiosity, since you're posting details, does the postal inspector know that you refused Anand's refund before, telling him to keep it? Just curious as to what they said about that. Also, why would the postal inspector care why he was banned from a knife forum?

Edit: Answered below. I read it wrong.

Last edited:
Now that this is in law Enforcement's hands and an investigation is underway will we be provided with the outcome of the investigation?
And just as if PP did commit the crime of Felony mail theft as you have complained will you also advise us if the conclusion is that no crime in fact had taken place by the suspect?

Just curious, since you have alluded to his guilt, will you also report his innocence if determined?

That's all one can ask for, that justice is fair........................................

Now that this is in law Enforcement's hands and an investigation is underway will we be provided with the outcome of the investigation?
And just as if PP did commit the crime of Felony mail theft as you have complained will you also advise us if the conclusion is that no crime in fact had taken place by the suspect?

Just curious, since you have alluded to his guilt, will you also report his innocence if determined?

That's all one can ask for, that justice is fair........................................

If Inspector Kelley provides me with the details of the investigation's outcome (and I will ask him after a few weeks), then I figure it's ok to post it here. If the USPS does file charges against Mr Moses, there is a good chance they'll consider that a private matter, the innocent-until-proven-guilty right we are to be accorded in our US legal system.

And absolutely... I would absolutely report his "innocence", or lack or provable guilt, if that is something Inspector Kelley indicates he can share with me.

And I agree... Inspector Kelley and I discussed at some length the very distinct possibility that Anand Moses is clean (despite his lie, and his other very recent customer insurance claim with the USPS), and that the problem may lie within the USPS. I give that "innocent" outcome less than a 20% chance, but it is absolutely a potential outcome... and if he is clean, I'll be contrite about reporting what I am able based on Inspector Kelley's ability to share details with me. And I will ask Inspector Kelley for an update in a couple weeks to see how things are progressing. The fact is I did NOT receive a knife in that envelope... and from Moses to Riverside to my local carrier, somewhere it either didn't get shipped, or got stolen.

What this forum hasn't seen are all the emails between Anand and me, over 70 at this juncture. I don't feel the need, and won't waste the enormous amount of my time and the space it would require here to dump all that cr@p on the forum. Those emails form a big basis for which I figure the odds at less than 20% that Moses is clean and the USPS has a problem internally.

Last edited:
... also, please recall that I didn't post anything in GB&U for forum consumption until Moses lied to me about refunding my $260.

He largely $#!+ in his own mess kit here attempting to defend himself.

Mr. Moses was the one who brought up being "banned" on Bladeforums on the teleconference, as an excuse for something-or-other, I can't recall.

That makes more sense. I read your post as the PI bringing it up and my misinterpretation is what had me confused.

Last edited:
I'm glad this is moving forward. Guy's like Anand discourage knife sales on forums.

Last edited:
True. Didn't think of it.

Last edited:
Back