PIF-ERS just talking shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of Josh REK Knives REK Knives and front flippers - if you all, haven't been aware - he is taking off ...

View attachment 1222683

... more than just steel on knife edges :thumbsup: :cool: Knife modder and KNIFE BUILDER with his own sub-forum now.

Just thought we should all know what this guys is up to. PIF indeed :)

Check it out!

Ray

Yup. That FF is awesome! Cant wait till it gets dialed in. Its gonna be amazing!
REK Knives REK Knives

Anyone know where I can get a collapsible stainless steel or titanium cup. I have a plastic one but looking to replace it. Seen a painted metal one a few years back but can't remember were.

Didn't know you still had that! Awesome :D

Oh ya! One of the nicest mods youve done for me. Thanks again!
Edit to clarify: I mean, all the sculpting just matches up perfectly...i love all my knives modded by you, Josh! As you well know. :)
I gotta get better pics of the feist.

Last edited:
HURRY... TELL US WHAT YOU WANT SO WE CAN PRESSURE YOU INTO IT!!! :D
LOL! Thats why I deleted it asap!

I was toying with putting it toward a 940 (never tried) or if I should go with one of the bigger Fallkniven fixed blades (S1/A1) OR if at that point I should just buy a Cold Steel :eek: SRK (in SK5) just to see if I even really want/need a fixed blade in the 6in range.

Then Yimes dropped a Bugout (which I'm a sucker for) so I quickly talked myself into needing a third to experiment with other scales on. (moments later Yimes PIF'd a sweet 555hg, which I was unfortunately too slow on the draw... could have ben a twofer in terms of shipping, lol)

LOL! Thats why I deleted it asap!

I was toying with putting it toward a 940 (never tried) or if I should go with one of the bigger Fallkniven fixed blades (S1/A1) OR if at that point I should just buy a Cold Steel :eek: SRK (in SK5) just to see if I even really want/need a fixed blade in the 6in range.

Then Yimes dropped a Bugout (which I'm a sucker for) so I quickly talked myself into needing a third to experiment with other scales on. (moments later Yimes PIF'd a sweet 555hg, which I was unfortunately too slow on the draw... could have ben a twofer in terms of shipping, lol)

How’d i miss a bugout? Lol.

Well guys, i havent been super active the last few days...just “liking” things. Its super busy at work. Im trying to get a few different jobs all sewn up before the snow flies...and its hunt season. Lol.
Hope to be more active again soon!

I already posted in the WTB...but if anyone has an Umnumzaan with original pivot...im interested...and a Jekyll 2 Hyde V2 backspacer for the Umnumzaan. Hopefully its ok i posted it here too. Im among friends. :) or at least i feel like it. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back