Rick Menefee Knives...

It kind of has an offset handle so it is a great kitchen knife too. It murders tomatoes

DSCN7264_zpsj3hpgjm2.jpg

DSCN7262_zpswpdirgyi.jpg

Give it a while & the handle color will get as dark as the darkest in the set

DSCN7274_zpse5i3py7n.jpg

" Pacheco " Drop Point by Rick. Covers are rag micarta

IMG_0293_zps8ehlvc2w.jpg

Damn. I need one of those. Wish I was able to catch me some of that micarta. Great knife Vince an Rick, -Izzy

Well I got a warning from the moderator for using the D word. If I made anyone sad, I am sorry. I let Rick's knife get the best of me. I am sorry for any discomfort I may have caused anyone. -Izzy

Izzy go to 24 hour campfire or Facebook. You will see most of everything that gets produced. Thanks for the comments.
Theyre is a reason bladeforum is all but dead

Finally got a chance to put this one to some real use. Couldn't have been happier with the performance...

Jake, glad you had the chance to get that Menefee nice and bloody. Looks like a bit of hair on it, as well.
Yep, Rick's knives are like cutting with a razor blade. And, the stay sharp for a long time. Nice job on the kill.

Hey Guys,

I just got this Menefee Zulu Spear in today, figured you'd all want to see it. Used my Grandpa's old mail sack for a background, figured canvas on canvas would look good...

Hope you all enjoy!

lF8RzBQ.jpg

ghe8euB.jpg

bnoMq71.jpg

7KmaexX.jpg

NCuCJfD.jpg

Back