Rick Menefee Knives...

I know you all think I'm biased a bit,when talking Menefee knives,rightfully so I guess. But I do believe Rick has built me one of the nicest custom slipjoints I've had in my life so far. Thank You Rick :thumbup:
DSCN3775_zps89durted.jpg

Looks just about perfect. Beautiful swedge.

I know you all think I'm biased a bit,when talking Menefee knives,rightfully so I guess. But I do believe Rick has built me one of the nicest custom slipjoints I've had in my life so far. Thank You Rick :thumbup:
DSCN3775_zps89durted.jpg

I hear you, Vince. Also, yeah, that is a sweetheart knife.

That Cocobolo really fits nice in your collection, Kris. Glad you like it! That Dogleg is stunning

I wonder how people get one of Rick's knives. I tried calling the number from his website and never heard back from him, messaged him via this forum and facebook. I see his beautiful work on this forum and the internet but wonder does anybody know how to contact him to order a knife?

Thanks

I wonder how people get one of Rick's knives. I tried calling the number from his website and never heard back from him, messaged him via this forum and facebook. I see his beautiful work on this forum and the internet but wonder does anybody know how to contact him to order a knife?

Thanks
I've been speaking with him through Facebook. He's a busy man though, so you have to be patient. Have you added him as a friend?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I've been speaking with him through Facebook. He's a busy man though, so you have to be patient. Have you added him as a friend?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
We made contact on facebook. Guys thanks for suggestion.

...showed up. This one is mine.

DSCN4952_zpsui2hqcxx.jpg

DSCN4954_zpsuhwulckh.jpg

DSCN4959_zpsfbvgivor.jpg

DSCN4961_zpswv5megbq.jpg

DSCN4964_zpsscjecd3a.jpg

DSCN4968_zpsa4yfpcti.jpg

DSCN4975_zpszsneqhrh.jpg

Guys I work 100hr weeks. I have not checked emails for months. This summer has been the wildest in my life. I mean no discrespect by not getting back with people. It's just the way and environment I live in.
Best regards
Rick menefee

Green micarta over orange liners, tapered tangs, perfect balance in hand.

menefeefixedgreenorangepair1.jpg

All a deer hunter needs in one package John. What's the steel on those??

Jake, sorry, but I don't know. Would guess 154CM but will ask Rick when I get a chance. Here's a couple pairs of the same style except in black over orange. You can see the tapered tang from above in this shot, Rick sure knows how to make them balanced.

menefeefixedblackorangequad1.jpg

Back