S90V Shaman Carbon Fiber Sprint

If this is what we can expect going forward (in terms of pricing) I think I'm just going to bite the bullet and order a Police 4 at the current price and call it quits for a while.

That should put the finishing touches on my "needs" in regard to patterns and high end steels that have captured my fancy. (At least until something irresistible comes along.)

Phew...

^ Speaking of the Police 4, i was surprised to see the new lightweight is in VG-10. Assumed it would be K390.

Back on subject, I too was surprised at the price level of this sprint. Still looking fwd to the Crucarta.

K390 on the Police is coming with a different color FRN.

Would be interested in seeing such variations, though I am pretty happy with my g10 K390 P4 - it is not heavy at all for such a big folder and g10 + liners make it strong enough to my liking, not feeling any flexing that otherwise on FRN spydercos. Unless the LW version is significantly cheaper, I see no reason for me to go that route. Am skipping the vg-10 LW P4, though at a bit over $100 it is a good price.

Gonna try my first Shaman with this one. Figure if I don't like it would be easier to move. My concern is if feels heavy or chunky. With CF my hope is it will feel lighter.

WHATTTTT!!!!??!!!! I had no idea these already released :(

I see DLT says coming soon, Knife-Center has a pre-order.

Has it officially released everywhere? I had no idea. Going to be real bummed if I can't snag one.

I would think they will be for sale next week as I see the Spyderco Collectors Club has already received the S90v CF Shaman a couple of days ago

There's a seller on the auction site who listed 10 last night and as of now hasn't sold any. Have we found the upper limit on pricing?

There's a seller on the auction site who listed 10 last night and as of now hasn't sold any. Have we found the upper limit on pricing?

Found that seller.....Are they a trusted Seller? Can’t find if they’re a dealer...

Found that seller.....Are they a trusted Seller? Can’t find if they’re a dealer...
I don't think you will have a problem with that seller; I've never heard of anyone having a problem with them. And given that they are selling at MAP, I am guessing they are an authorized dealer held to the same rules as other authorized dealers.

WHATTTTT!!!!??!!!! I had no idea these already released :(

I see DLT says coming soon, Knife-Center has a pre-order.

Has it officially released everywhere? I had no idea. Going to be real bummed if I can't snag one.
They're slowing showing up at different dealers. I snagged one at smkw while they had some, it's on its way now. Just keep a keen eye out at different dealers

Man I hate that I may of missed this one. Messaged DLT to see if they're getting any or they already sold out. Need to get one. All sites appear to be OOS right now.

I just snagged one from Ye Ole Cutlery (mdggifts.com)....They have 5 left as of this msg I’m posting.

Back