S90V Shaman Carbon Fiber Sprint

I got an email from Blade HQ that the Shaman Sprint was In-Stock. Super good thing I picked one up from someone else. Didn’t see the email till 30 minutes later, and Blade HQ Sold out that fast.

Still have my pre-order in with KC, but love this one so much I want 2 of them :D.
Fit and finish is superb, and it has drop shut action right out the box and zero blade play, even when lock is disengaged! It’s like a perfect broken in Shaman but brand new. Even the wife likes this one!

mcMoi3b.jpg

ImlFpZ5.jpg

WeG3MaM.jpg

cyFm6xB.jpg

That is one serious block of CF!

How is the texture? Similar to the PM2 I hope.

Lately there has been some increasing groans over pricing, with some validity. In this case, I think it’s reasonable- $270 for a lot of S90V, 3D machined CF and US manufacturing really isn’t bad.

I got an email from Blade HQ that the Shaman Sprint was In-Stock. Super good thing I picked one up from someone else. Didn’t see the email till 30 minutes later, and Blade HQ Sold out that fast.

Still have my pre-order in with KC, but love this one so much I want 2 of them :D.
Fit and finish is superb, and it has drop shut action right out the box and zero blade play, even when lock is disengaged! It’s like a perfect broken in Shaman but brand new. Even the wife likes this one!

mcMoi3b.jpg

ImlFpZ5.jpg

WeG3MaM.jpg

cyFm6xB.jpg
These pictures make me happy about pulling the trigger on this sprint. (Not that I had much control of the situation. Haha)

Are these all gone? Or a few dealers still haven't got theirs yet?

I'm wondering if this is the same CF as the cruwear manix.

These pictures make me happy about pulling the trigger on this sprint. (Not that I had much control of the situation. Haha)

Are these all gone? Or a few dealers still haven't got theirs yet?

I'm wondering if this is the same CF as the cruwear manix.

Still a handful of dealers who haven't gotten theirs in yet. DLT trading should be any day now I'm guessing. Mine will be here tomorrow, got 2 of them. My friend and I both loved these. GP Knives I don't believe has gotten them in yet either.

grumpy514 grumpy514

You picked yours up from the same place a me :thumbsup:

Did you get yours yet?

Just got mine from Ye Ole Country today! Will get my other one from Knife Center, they should get some any-day now.

grumpy514 grumpy514

You picked yours up from the same place a me :thumbsup:

Did you get yours yet?

Just got mine from Ye Ole Country today! Will get my other one from Knife Center, they should get some any-day now.

Mine was supposed to be here Wednesday but the post office jacked that all up, hopefully I can pick it up at post office tomorrow. Just did the re-direct to leave it there at post office. Was really hoping to get it in hand today but that didn't work out. I did get my Arius in today however so I'm still happy!

That is one serious block of CF!

How is the texture? Similar to the PM2 I hope.

Lately there has been some increasing groans over pricing, with some validity. In this case, I think it’s reasonable- $270 for a lot of S90V, 3D machined CF and US manufacturing really isn’t bad.

I do not own the PM2 in CF, but can say for sure this CF is just as nice as the CF used on Koenig Arius!

Completely agree with your statement. That’s why I picked one of these up! I had purchased a regular Shaman 3 days before Spyderco dropped word about this Shaman Sprint. So returned the OG Shaman and picked the Sprint run Shaman up instead.

100% night & day difference!!!

This thing feels like a fixed blade in hand once locked-up

This Sprint run Shaman is finished so perfectly and Spydie Flicks so nicely that I didn’t even have to take this one apart....Normally you do.

Like you said, S90v, Quality CF scales and biggest part....Made in U.S.A, Golden Colorado :thumbsup:

Hope you picked one up

How does the weight on these compare to the G10?

One of the reasons I’ve never bought a Shaman is the weight, I also feel like the big steel backspacer should have been standoffs

If any of yall are still interested, I just picked up one of these from knivesshipfree while they were still in stock. I figure if I don't like it, it will sell pretty easily here.

Sold out now. I guess I’ll keep an eye out on sales forum.

Sooo Nice I bought it twice :D

This is one I just had to get an extra. These are so nice!

LiNv2xA.jpg

Jv5C0df.jpg

Back