schrade/camillus swap, exchange for sale, vote!!!

Well were only around 10 gold votes away from it happening and no the Idea hasent died we just need to keep it alive and give it time!!!! Keep your fingers crossed guys I gotta believe there is 10 more yes votes floating around out there.- Joel

Joel,
Weren't you were told "around" 40? Float the idea past them now and see if they are hard over on the 40, or do we just need to be close? Maybe 30-35 is close enough.

Dave

Well I'll vote yes twice, and my second vote should at least count for a half of a vote...:thumbup:

Really, I think the majority of the 'user knife buying public' has not yet realized that the knife that they want to replace is no longer available.

just keeping things alive!!! were not far from our goal guys before you know it we will be tradin schrades all day and night if we get some more votes. For anyone just coming around who hasent read this whole thread we need 40 gold yes votes to get a schrade/camillus trade thread going. where usa schrades and camillus knives can be traded back and forth etc.- Joel

Last edited:
back up to the top hoping to get some more yes votes for a schrade camillus trade forum. were close just need a few more.- Joel

I will look for something to trade and might have something to trade, but I can't promise I will do a trade. I will watch it every day for sure. Yes, I am gold.

well that makes it 32 gold members including tongueriver who is gold but shows up as registered user. they originally said we needed 40 votes "give or take". Were just a few short fellas Im sure by the fall we can pull this off.- Joel

not sure what to do (i guess reading is in order!), but if it has to do with schrades and camillus im in fer sur!

Would it be a bad thing if we had a drawing for some Gold memberships to increase the votes on this?

Guys were gonna need 7 more gold "yes" votes to get it to go through. were at 33 gold and numerous yes votes from registered members. dont forget once we get the forty (hopefuly) Im gonna give away several schrade and camillus knives to randomly selected "gold yes" voters. Nothing aginst the non-gold members but the rule according to the moderators is 40 GOLD yes votes. - Joel
By the way on page 1 I had pics of some of the knives I will be giving away when we hit forty votes but somehow in the move I lost the mooremaker, So I will replace it with something even better. Think I have an extra 77ot here maybe that.- Joel

OK Joel, Dave, Charlie, Rusty..............
You talked me into it.
I just went gold.....don't know how long it takes for it to show up.

I love the thought of a Schrade/Camillus trade forum, & bought my Gold Membership for that purpose.

See you in the trading forum.
Dale

PS- an email just came in with my reciept for the upgrade. I guess I will be gold soon! :D

Dale, it doesn't show up automatically. You have to go to your user control panel and set the upgrade. Congrats on going gold!

Michael

Back