Shaman

Here almost 10 years and your first post is dedicated to the Shaman... that's how you know its gonna be good :cool:

Whoa, you're right. Professional lurk. I had to "like" his comment due to that fact alone. I completely share the sentiment though. I'm a lefty and I love the compression lock. I need this knife to be released!

How and or why do people dislike the compression lock? I really like both the shaman and the mini native and also the new flipper design...and the new wood hap40 delica and endura...i like them all I guess....

Still waiting... playing with my new manix2 lock back and wishing this thing would come out already. I'll be getting multiple emails when dealers get inventory. It's hard to wait! Maybe I'll get another knife while I wait...;)

The Shaman is going to be epic. The only other time I've been this excited pre-release was the Para 2. Oh boy did it deliver. For some reason I felt the time is right this week to start checking everywhere, everyday for a Shaman.

I'm more excited for the Darn Dao so I can lop penguins' heads off. o_O

Is it too early to speculate on the first Sprint/Exculsive for the Shaman;) and for production model, I feel like this would be THE Maxamet folder. Although I will inevitable pick up a maxamet PM2 also...

Back