Snarking at the speed of sludge...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are hilariass.

Nice on the ZT, Eero. I handled GSOM's (0560?) at the Gathering and was quite impressed.

Supper and a show. Sweet!

I'm sitting in a place called Spiro's eating a bowl of avegolemano soup waiting for my entrรฉe. Love Greek food! Got some lamb chops, some pastitio, and dolmades coming out (combo platter not full orders of each.). I just heard one of the cooks get fired. "Go home or I call 911!"

Fun times at the OK Corral it sounds like.

JT, that kind of sucks but not surprising. If you can't do your job correctly you shouldn't have it!

It sounds good! What fun is a Greek restaurant without a bit of a show?

Anyone ever get burned out on life? Starting to feel that way.

Who the Hell knew that I could speak flyese? They consented, here you go Trade.

A little courtship.

And we're off!

That was pretty much it. I've gotta let the wife know she should be glad we're not flies. I thought I was in for a real rodeo when the little guy rubbed his front legs together creepily. Flies lack stamina.

If you think about i it, based on their life span compared to an average American male each second that a fly can stay in the game is equal to about 14 minutes of your life span.
I'd say if he stuck around for more than a second or two she should be making him breakfast. :D

Who the Hell knew that I could speak flyese? They consented, here you go Trade.

A little courtship.

And we're off!

That was pretty much it. I've gotta let the wife know she should be glad we're not flies. I thought I was in for a real rodeo when the little guy rubbed his front legs together creepily. Flies lack stamina.

So, this is the kinda shit that goes on behind my back when I'm not in the shop? Real mature guys!.......get to work Murph! :D

LOL!!! If I knew that Todd was going to be the voice of reason I never would have gotten out of bed this morning. LOL!!!!

LOL!!! If I knew that Todd was going to be the voice of reason I never would have gotten out of bed this morning. LOL!!!!

Good point. :thumbup: ...........carry on fools! :D

I think I just caused someone to lose their job. :eek:

Found out the hard way that I got some mislabeled steel, and when I called the guy who sold it to me, I'm pretty sure he broke a world record for the most F-bombs in a 10 minute phone conversation. He was WAY more upset than I was... "This effin' happened once before, and that effin' so-an-so is effin' workin' in a effin' fast-effin-food place now, that eff!!" :D

Inquiring minds want to know - what did you order and what did you get? We know you order the good stuff. Did you get some A36? Or was it that good? :D

I really like the looks of that 0562. I have one ZT knife, an 0801, and its awesome.

The besides the difference in grind, the 0562 feels considerably lighter (altho I only think its less then 1oz), and the weight is dead center where the 0801 is slightly handle heavy. I own an 0801 and use it as a benchmark when looking at other folders because I love it so much. I'll be owning a 0562 within the next six months lol.

And tonight I did something that kinda blew my mind........
WP_001718_zps83f30f74.jpg

I started sanding the coating on my bk15 (thank you Cryptyc). I decided to make a little project at it because I didn't want to sand it all away. I wondered I went really slow... could I remove just enough material to make it perfectly flat. Then I got a little nuts and polished it :D That S**T is like GLASS! I can see myself taking my picture in that hah

Now go slice up some meat and veggies and see if any of the finish comes off. I'm really considering this mod but don't want to taste the coating if I use it for food prep.

Anyone ever get burned out on life? Starting to feel that way.
Every freakin' day, man. EVERY. DAY.
I started sanding the coating on my bk15 (thank you Cryptyc). I decided to make a little project at it because I didn't want to sand it all away. I wondered I went really slow... could I remove just enough material to make it perfectly flat. Then I got a little nuts and polished it :D That S**T is like GLASS! I can see myself taking my picture in that hah

Yah, you ain't $#!++ing....
At the risk of scaring the hell out of my fellow Beckerheads:

14991740254_9fafbd7cc6_b.jpg

Time to get some scales on my 7 project...I think the sanding is done.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back