Specs And Pricing For The TNT-15 Sword

I got back in town to open a few busse knives I had waiting. Initial impressions are the handle is perfect for me, the resc is harder than my ws-621 just a smoother texture. Feels comfy. I can fit my two hands on it if needed. The length of the blade makes it more reasonable to bring on a fun hike or clearing a site. The design is gorgeous, Cbt always wins there. The weight feels nice and hefty. It cuts paper right out the box. My only bummer was one has the dimples on both sides while another of mine doesn't. Besides that I'm really happy with it and I'm excited to compare to my Junglas (no BM yet). Thanks Sykco crew!

Last edited:
Turnaround times are definitely longer now, placed a order for a mega ratweiler 7 weeks ago. Its ok though.

Those Raw Dogs for sale in the exchange went FAST! Im waiting on a coated, but I still would buy one on exchange if Im ever quick enough (and the price is right). By the time I saw the last one, it was gone. In retrospect, I should have bought several raw dogs from the start. Still learning the details of the Busse Economy.
Lesson one: Buy as many as you can when offered...(convince the wife that at least one is for her)
Lesson two: Raw finishes go out first

Ding!!! One raw dog
If you don't mind, can you tell us what day you ordered it?

Those Raw Dogs for sale in the exchange went FAST! Im waiting on a coated, but I still would buy one on exchange if Im ever quick enough (and the price is right). By the time I saw the last one, it was gone. In retrospect, I should have bought several raw dogs from the start. Still learning the details of the Busse Economy.
Lesson one: Buy as many as you can when offered...(convince the wife that at least one is for her)
Lesson two: Raw finishes go out first

Lesson three: The earlier you order, the faster you will get dinged and get it in hand.

I ordered two Raw Dog and one coated... Messaged to attempt changing to all three Raw Dog... Placed at 9:00 pm on launch... No luck yet today!

My ship came in and it dinged the bell that my Raw Dawg is awaiting shipping. YYEEESSSSS!!!!

Back